This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

12 Movies That'll Blow Everyone Away In 2019 (1270 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

There's a lot to look forward to at the box office in the coming year. From superhero action thrillers to down-to-earth dramas and everything in between, here are all the movies that will blow you away in 2019…

Glass | 0:11
Captain Marvel | 0:59
Pet Sematary | 1:42
Shazam! | 2:46
Hellboy | 4:04
Avengers 4 | 4:51
John Wick: Chapter 3 | 5:37
Godzilla: King of the Monsters | 6:28
Spider-Man: Far From Home | 7:05
It: Chapter Two | 7:57
Joker | 9:05
Star Wars: Episode IX | 9:59

+7

God
Report comment
(5y)

Cool. Thank you very much. :)

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@ thank God for super-hero movies,no "Indian-killing,fur-trapping,no "death-by-wild-bears".--(I couldn't get thru Revenant),give me Batman,please!!even pet Sematary looks mild..

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

A lot of us don't bother to watch the Academy Awards any more,and we used to be big fans.Hollywood stars are on a "hate Trump" "hate America"-toot "Hollywood stars are acting like spoiled babies,and it decreases our desire to see THEIR new films.-

-there's a good REASON people are watching all the OLD MOVIES,and not just seniors.--none of those actors ever ranted and raved against their nations' president,and made all the citizens hate their movies.

if you wanted to kill the American film industry,i could not see a better way than to hate your president.

Everyone put up with Obama and no one called him a n-----,or gave him a banana and a copy of the Koran.THAT is the only reason no one called him on his complete incompetence and sucking up to Arab rulers,bowing to them,and kissing their hands.--cause that is what he did.

Hollywood had better watch their Ps and Qs,or no one will watch De Niro again.- and Alec Baldwin aint making any friends out in the states either..

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 What the hell does any of that ramblin' nonsense have to do with the original post?

You're a complete lunatic!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 you are right,I apologize,i should have said"are any of these movies very alike The Revenant"?--and I apologize for my too-big posts(its a problem of mine,any way I could shorten or cut out my others?)I try to cut em,i might have to give myself the "two-sentences-reply"rule.--I just meant"why are they all super-hero films?"--but I tried to watch "the Revenant",ended wishing it was a super-hero movie.It was too grim--give me BATMAN,please!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 We all need to rant at times and to me.. it is on target. jmo

master
Report comment
(5y)

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

The original Pet Sematary is high on my list of favourites. I sure hope they don't ruin it.

Thanks for the post, PV.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale Yes,its very original.Stephen King is a good writer,and I wish they;d make a movie of the little girl lost in a huge national park,for days,who loves baseball,and is hunted down by Death.King wrote it,its one of my favorites too.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Why Hollywood makes only sequels.

Report comment
(5y)

yaaawn

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series