This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,870 reviews
122,463 films • 18,489 TV series

yellow vests or shall we take it even further????? (899 views, 28 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

MAYBE IT WILL SPREAD FROM PARIS TO LONDON,MILAN and NEW YORK...... WOOO HOOOOO.... smiley smiley smiley smiley to france

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Like Herpes?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@SoylentBrown :D They are all terrible but your comment made me laugh even more - thanks! :D

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Oh please no. This needs to remain in the Halloween section and nowhere else. Unless of course on a sexy construction worker man (the vests). ;)

God
Report comment
(5y)

None of those were fashionable.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Yellow is not a colour to worn except in the skin of very poisonous creatures. Matched with black. Take care. Black and Orange. OOO, DO NOT TOUCH. Natures colour code.
No one looks good in yellow. That is why it's used in hazardous sites. You notice it.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 (BLACK & ORANGE are the "Beaver fans"team & fan colors!hah hah--Oregon State Univer. USA.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yellow vest are the new fashion that is spreading fast.

Have you been following it?

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

yeah i have been following it... good old france

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yellow Vest - If BREXIT Isn't Delivered We Will Bring This Country To Its Knees.

Would you like me and others to post " new " updates on the yellow vest stories as they happen. :)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 yes,we Americans read this too.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

yes please...............

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Its.not.just France... It's almost global.. Le'sigh

master
Report comment
(5y)

they just showed a highway in France, not blocked,the whole highways are free---not blocked.---its a lie,roads unblocked.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 The Yellow Vest movement aren't like Antifa, BLM and other aggressive Leftist movements who illegally and randomly block streets and highways and the passage of members of the public and emergency services at points where traffic not only might be moving at speed but are unable to navigate around the blockage.

Instead, particularly outside of Paris, the Yellow Vests in France tend to block key junctions and access points to highways, major traffic routes, and important locations such as docks, malls and industrial/factory areas, but at the same time if a member of the public or the emergency services needs to get through a protest line for an emergency situation then the Yellow Vests will generally freely allow that person through the line to go about their business without any harrassment or violence.

So the fact there are empty highways in France doesn't mean there are no Yellow Vest protesters, it just means the mainstream media either didn't bother to film the junctions at either end of the section of empty road they filmed, or they did film the junctions, but didn't want to show the protesters who were almost certainly standing there peacefully engaging the local police in casual civilised conversation, because of course that sort of thing doesn't fit the current Leftist MSM narrative that the Yellow Vest movement is evil and should be stopped with bullets.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yellow Vests Ready to Deal Knockout Blow to Macron

God
Report comment
(5y)

Danny Tommo with the latest on the Yellow Vest protest tomorrow, 12 January 2019

Anyone going?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 you know what i would loved to have but been unwell and still not right.
Do you now anyone that has???

Report comment
(5y)

@laylaandpaz No i don't, get well soon.

God
Report comment
(5y)

If they are yellow...why do they all look green?

guru
Report comment
(5y)

In France it started as a legitimate (albeit heated) protest, in England it's yet another example of right wing morons hijacking legitimate concerns and movements then warping them to suit their own agenda

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The yellow revolution was prophesized years ago

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@~BitchPudding~ smiley They got blue vest on silly. smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Police arresting James Goddard today at the #YellowVestsUk demo.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMz7Eoe8...
The police just work for the Gov.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Hooray , football hooligans are organizing protests .

AKA the riots are coming. The hate crimes are coming .

Wonder how much of the donations they get are declared as income.
Wonder how insane the profits are from the small cash business's these guys own.

Support the con men.

I wonder who imported millions of yellow vest just before this all started.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Mark83x You are full of HATE.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Its not hate with me.
Angry disappointment would be a better description .
That so many blindly follow without looking into issues themselves. Despite carrying the worlds information in their pocket.
So many times we have gone back and forth and your no closer to knowing me. you pick single lines or words and TRY desperately to discredit me. Although you seem to have skipped that step today and went straight to the name calling

God
Report comment
(5y)

James Goddard's bail conditions following his release today - Yellow Vests UK.
youtu.be/sx-KTGWhf2M

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,870 reviews • 122,463 films • 18,489 TV series