About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,011 reviews
122,525 films • 18,492 TV series

weed poll (1191 views, 117 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Vote UP if you are FOR Legalizing WEED smiley <br> <br> Vote DOWN if you are AGAINST Legalizing WEED smiley <br> <br> In Canada it will be LEGAL soon. <br> <br> Come on now, you know you LOVE that VOTE button ;) <br> <br> Cheers!

+33

admin
Report comment
(5y)

It depends on society and country where you live. :)

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil It's going to pass here in Canada around July next month as it has in many states in USA and other countries. I figured it would be a general question to all people of the World to vote their personal views on it. UP or DOWN lol

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A oops I mean October.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I'm in Indiana, and it will be the last state, and probably not in my lifetime.

+3

Hide 14 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed I never thought it would pass here either, in my lifetime but it has and people will be able to grow 4 plants and make whatever for personal use.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed I feel you. I live right above you in MI and this Nov. Is our chance it better pass I am tired of having my Med card and have no where to buy it. because of where I live in the state.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@raymondb5 My wishes are with your state, may it pass ! Much luck :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Thank you

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@raymondb5 @Raymond - My daughter just moved to MI, and see believes it will pass. Fingers crossed! Is the Med Card for any type of Medicine, or is it just for Marijuana?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed Sorry it took so long to get back. Yes in our stupid backward thinking moron (I can say this I was born here) State you have to pay a doc somewhere between 60-100 dollars and than another 60 dollars to the state to get there blessing to get this stupid card I am disabled but only through VA (Army) but they cannot have anything to do with pot due to it being a Fed. gov. facility so they cannot help me get it nor can they give me that blessing to make it a little easier for us (Veterans)to get it. So my wife and I will just keep waiting. Thanks second largest city in this state but around the Capital, as well as Detroit they have no problems. You could say this is a touchy subject my knees and back was giving me problems while I was still in, but due to the culture like anywhere they made it very difficult for a lot of people not just me sick call was only for lazy people who didn't want to run and that was also the only time you could go see a doctor. ...
Read more

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@raymondb5 @Raymond, I told you wrong what my daughter told me, and I was hesitant to tell you that my daughter said it was already passed, but it had to be signed into law in October, so I went browsing and verified that she is correct. No worries, it'll be officially legal in October. Here's one article on it. <br> www.usnews.com/news/politics/art... <br> <br> I'm sure you're glad of this, and good luck!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed Yes, to bad I don't live in Canada, does or could she take in some roomies. Ha Ha were close, but no cagar We live in MICHIGAN the backward state

+3

@raymondb5 Hi there, I truly hope that things change for people who so badly need the help. <br> <br> Never thought I'd see the day, even as a Canadian that weed would become legal here! <br> <br> By the way, I've been to Michigan, great fishing back then! <br> <br> Here's hoping things someday become legal there, anything is possible I guess.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@raymondb5 Oh Geez, I've had no sleep, and don't know what I'm even talking about. DUH. Sorry. lol

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed all good

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed Yaaaaay!!!! congrats :)

Report comment
(5y)

@raymondb5 Where are you?MI?,Eugene Oregon,and maybe city of Portland,got too many new pot companies,so it got real cheap--$2.; an oz.Yes,my medical doc,'s clinic gets fed money,.so they won't prescribe medicinal.You can maybe just go here,to the shops,find it all.Buy it yerself.I don't smoke any more,.but I hear some type is good for bad pain.--there's a lotta pain around.try "Eugene Weekly.com" they even run ads, hah. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed Nope, my state, North Carolina, will probably be the last!

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

My son has chronic depression and extreme anxiety. Weed or CBD are the only things that seem to help him. He's been on tons of different medications all of which either didn't work or had some other horrible side effect. So I am definitely for medical use. As far as recreationally.....what people do in their own homes is their business, not mine. <br> FYI: There are some psychiatrist using ketamine for depression now smiley

+9

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 in my state it been medically legal for years but depression or anxiety weren't on the strict "qualified ailments" list. also a lot of doctors wouldn't prescribe it because of being blacklisted by the mainstream medical community. this is why we legalized it. Because your son should have the choice of medicine that works for him!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 I agree totally!!

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 High 5 to that!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 all states are different when it comes to laws and these may be different than MI but for those issues CBD's are suppose to be legal, but the good stuff you have to get it from a dispensary and or online and it is suppose to be OK that way. but none the less I am having the same issue were to buy it I have no dispensaries around where I live and its hard to find the right CBD oil that you can Vape, (tastes terrible under your tongue)online I think it would work but she cannot get by the taste. <br>

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 I am happy to hear that he has found something that helps and you are both aware of the benefits of weed & CBD because imo and from experience, pharmaceuticals can have way too many CRAZY side effects that can (not always) do more harm to people then it does help. I understand that these medications do help many people but for those who it doesn't, weed in whichever form, can be a great alternative - even like a miracle for some. I am a chronic migraine sufferer - I loose vision, vomit and the pain can get so bad I pass out. Doctors recommended me pain meds which can be very addictive and didn't help me. I can't smoke weed for some reason it makes me feel uneasy but the extracts CBD works amazing. I actually get less migraines now since using CBD and as you stated - zero side effects! You don't get "high" from CBD it's the THC that does that. ...
Read more

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I am one of the people who suffered from opiate addiction among other things as well. I was given loratab to take few days a month for endometriosis when I was barely 17 years old. When I became addicted my doctor just wrote me off and send me to pain management. Which is poor practice in my mind, especially since he never once warned me about the addictive qualities even taking just a few days a month. <br> My husband was given Xanax for anxiety and it does the complete opposite for him. I kept telling his doctor it is making him crazy not calm and he just kept upping his dosage. That is one thing I've tried to steer my son against is opiates and benzo's. Especially since addiction seems to be passed down. ( I know great gift to give your child, right?). So if weed/CBD helps anyone with any issue I say go for it and ignore all the nay-sayers.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A i used that once ketamine and it felt great nothing bothers you anymore after that no stress at all,lol and weed is here in holland not legal but they let you do it anyway infront of a cop its called condone it or so.i,m sure ketamine helps with depression.

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 tempted to try now lol ;) can it be added to the pea soup recipe like weed extracts can?

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 It helped my friend who had extreme ADHD to finally be able to function normally. For me though, it just make me SUPER paranoid. LOL But I've been told that's too much THC to CBD ratio and that differing strains do differing things and to watch and make sure the ratios are EVEN in my case (50/50). I actually thought about every little thing I was doing and it drove me demented. haha

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@ I know exactly what you mean. If i used CBD and watched a really good movie I seemed to get lost deeper into the story but if not watching a movie I do the same thing thinking about every little tiny thing I'm doing....lol

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Teeny💋 yes yes yes this knowledge of the benefits are finally getting out. The pharma companies cannot keep these secrets any more. <br>

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

Legalization might not happen in Ireland or the UK, but I reckon it will be decriminalised. <br> <br> Congrats, Canada!! It's huge. :)

+6

Hide 15 replies...

@ Yes, it's about time, by October the first weed store (two blocks away from me) will be open for business. <br> <br> Already have six plants growing, two more than I'm allowed.... :)

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Oh yay! 2 more than allowed? No biggie. Best of luck on your "crop"! Even though I don't smoke, I love the way they smell and look. Beautiful plant and so versatile and hardy!

+3

@ Yes, I've always found them to be a pretty plant. :) <br> <br> I have much to learn as far as the harvesting goes though! :)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Same here literally a few blocks from me in Toronto :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A well the first one since it passed - legal

+2

@3UN01A I live in the Beach, and I hear that the weed store will be at Victoria Park & Gerrard! :) <br> <br> So you are near to this location then?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Omg what a small world. I did think you looked familiar, Cabbagetowner? I am also in the beaches (Upper) and that is the location haha

+2

@3UN01A Holy Smokes!!! No pun intended, it is indeed a small world after all! :) <br> <br> I have lived and worked in this area for a very long time, also work for the Landlord Tenant Board, if you have had any business there.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 LOL Happy Canada Day!! you going to see the fireworks? Ima pass this year it's been getting too crazy for me.

+2

@3UN01A Same here, too much bad sh*t happening in the Upper Beach during the Jazz festival and other activities.... also I have a sinus infection so am behaving myself (for now) :) <br> <br> Did you hear about the stabbing on Kingston Road? Two buildings away.... better to stay safe at home I'm thinking.....

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 This use to be the one area of Toronto that was peaceful and had it's own way of life (so to speak) now it's slowly changing for the worse. This is the only part of the sh*ty I would live in though - until it becomes TOO much if ya feel me. I chuckled when you said sinus infection as I been fighting this left nostril for days lol I am more towards lil india. My mother was right off Kingston by Rosetta park. Such a beautiful spot. I haven't been there since 2010 wonder how much it's changed. have you been?

+2

@3UN01A Yes, it's still beautiful there and the general Upper Beach, however as you've said it's been going so downhill.... sad really. <br> <br> Used to see many coyotes & even foxes in this area and now the building of new Condo's are killing off the wildlife in the area. <br> <br> The sinus infection thing is just awful, constant headache, it's improving with meds since Friday... I feel ya :( <br>

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 That park used to also be a place nobody heard of and was my OM spot then to go down to the bluffs from there and walk the "path" where nobody ever would venture LOL then the bluffs began to cave in by inches to feet per year. In some spots it would just poof. Where there once was a fence and 10 feet in front of it was swept away in a blink. I will have to force myself some day soon to visit it again. All my memories are with my Mother and since she passed, I just can't get myself to go. She loved all the wildlife you speak of too. People grew summer gardens... oh it was SO nice... <br> <br> Condos are taking over our city and it's a shame what they tear down to build them. Almost everything I remember growing up, has changed. Even the skyline of downtown , I can swear there's a few new skyscrapers every year. They go up so darn fast and i see it from my window. ...
Read more

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 I just read that now and *whispers* me too - 8 one I just chopped. ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ What if this could be what brings this world of ours together once and for all this simple plant with all the different benefits that are and has been locked away. aned all around the world people are getting the word its education and that the way it is for everything education brings knowledge and that empowers people and I hope soon everyone will know.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

Im hoping once the uk gov see how much revenue they can make they will as RB says decriminalise it. But did you know lots of weed is grown here legally for sale elsewhere? yep and one of the people involved in this is a high up tories husband? so maybe its not lucrative for our gov yet? And brilliant Canada for being so forward thinking! <br> smiley smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bananarella71 Of course it is! It's all a money game. They actually could give a flying fig about your drug use... they just want the money!

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Well EUNOIA, it looks like you finally found a way to get me to up vote one of your comments! smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@captainhowdey Well DEY, it was my plan this entire time.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I say no to weed ,Because you should not smoke it while driving . If you are stoned does it affect how you take care of your family? I heard people talk about it helps with pain,I also heard that you don't care while you are smoking weed. I never smoked that stuff so I don't know what it will do to you .Maybe it helps some people then others .If the doctor feels that it will help you then,maybe it will .There are people out there don't like people that smoke cigs. I know cigs don't effect your driving or effect how you take care of your family , just it burns a hole in your pocket book ,when you could use that money on your family .But this is my opinion .

Hide 18 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Smoking it is different than lets say edibles or oils and any other form of extract of the plant. THC gets you high , while CBD does not. Edibles also don't get you "head" high like smoking it does. They give it to small children for severe pain and other illness' and they are not getting high lol it improves mood, helps pain and increases appetite for those who need that. However, smoking weed effects everyone differently. Some people can smoke it and actually be more productive while others like myself would just fall asleep, get paranoid LOL and want to eat everything. It also depends on the strain of weed - thc/cbd levels. There is just a lot more to it then that.

+5

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I live in the boonies and don't get out into the world very much . I just have to go by hear say .

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I understand and respect your opinion/views. It's always a blessing to share thoughts, it's how we learn from one another ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I do not know who keeps voting down everything but just know it was not me..in fact here is a vote UP on your comments.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A It was not me! I been packing up to move .don't have time <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy You can't vote on yourself- I know it was not you lol it was your comments down voted. Packing up to move ? oh my. That's one of the worst things next to a funeral LOL ;)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A tell me about it the whole house is in a mess !:(

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Weed doesn't stop you taking care of you're family unless you have an addictive personality and become dependant on it. Cigarettes are far more of a harm than weed. They cause things like lung cancer, eye blindness, skin conditions, they don't just burn a hole in your pocket when the people around you can inhale the smoke and be affected too. Weed has many benefits and is used as medicine for a lot of different things like seizures and stopping cancer tumours. Getting high isn't the only reason weed I see good and I think that's where you're misinformed. Hardly anyone smokes it while driving and even if you did there is less of a chance of you getting into a crash than compared to someone driving under the influence of alcohol or trying to light up a ciggie in the car. My parents smoke weed including my dad on a regular basis. That doesn't prevent him from cooking dinner, going to work, driving us to doctors, driving animals to vets, helping with homework, it doesn't stop him from being a parent at all or functioning in society. ...
Read more

+6

@Arineon Very well said! 😎

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon Weed is also non- addictive. You are well informed on this topic with lots of knowledge. I appreciate that. Thank you for sharing.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Edibles most certainly will get you high! My gosh, the intestines do a much more efficient job of extracting the THC than do the lungs. If it's not prepared properly it cooks the THC out, but otherwise, it's much more potent.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ That is not what i said. This is " Edibles also don't get you "head" high like smoking it does." and I know from years of experience. It is LESS of a HEAD high vs Smoking weed. Try it sometime and you will see for yourself. As I stated it is the CBD that does not get you high. The high from edibles is like a roller coaster ride.. it comes in waves and lasts somewhat longer. Excellent for pain, appetite and many other benefits. But is VERY different high than smoking it. My husband and I are growers and make everything from the plant.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I was speaking from experience. Yes, it's stronger, from my experience.

Report comment
(5y)

@ It effects everyone differently but it is not a head high like smoking it is.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Ummmm, for me it was (sadly). But I reckon that was the strain. I had NOOOOO idea it would be sooooo strong. I was dosed for like 10 hours.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ It depends how much you consume. You should not eat an entire cookie unless you have built up a tolerance already. If you're a beginner then start with a very small piece and then wait anywhere from 1-2 hours after you consume it to see how you feel. Taking too much won't ever cause any harm like overdosing or kill you lol but you may have a "bad trip"

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I made chocolate from 1/4 gram and split it with my boyfriend (who has a tolerance). I don't. I don't do pot because I don't really fancy it. So I got whacked. haha I won't be doing that anytime soon. Plus it's ILLEGAL here. shhhhh. Oh and he got even more stoned than me. So, it was really potent. He says he's never felt anything like that before in his life.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Edibles more so get you body stoned but you're right it very much depends on the strain you get as some can have more THC than CBD in them. Most of the edibles my friends or people I know have taken get them body stoned instead of head high

+4

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Lol tragicMouse I just replied to you and the whole thing has disappeared... I know this cookie isn't THAT strong now LOL :D

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I know that people on here don't like me,so I'm fine with that .I notice I get down voted a lot ,so that's fine by me.I stated my opinion and if they don't like it that's fine to .I could not get mad at them for it . <br>

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy I have not been on here long enough to know the history between members (only signed up 2 months ago) but I do know that there are a lot of haters, trolls and unfriendly folk. Pay them no mind. There is a handful of very good spirited, kind souls as well. I get down voted literally on everything I post lol and have my own haters. Hatred - being mean is a waste of energy and also a reflection of the person with all that negativity. "Hurt people, HURT people" as it is said. Good luck packing, make sure to wrap everything properly LOL jk

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Ok I will ,Just know I'm a good person. I need to get back to it <br> <br>

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy BTW weed would probably help those people :D

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

+6

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

If alcohol can be legal then weed should be too. The side effects of alcohol are endless and it causes people to act/behave and do violent , crazy things most of the time. Aside from seriously damaging your organs, and being one of the top related causes of death... people should be more concerned about that than weed :D

+5

Hide 2 replies...

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Couldn't care less about it. And the last thing I want to do is argue it out with some stoners. Let them eat cake.

+1

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins We eat plenty of it when we have the munchies lol.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins "Stoners" do not argue lol alcoholics DO! :P <br> <br> mmmm COOKIES! nom nom nom

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Disagree. Stoners gets to the point when arguing that weed does absolutely no harm and then starts curing diseases etc.. Then there is some mandatory mention of alcohol.

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins I only posted this as a response to someone who mentioned it but deleted their comment as I was typing mine.. up there.. was not to start bad vibes.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A No bad vibes :) It was my genuine experience with some stoners. Obviously not all stoners are like that. But it's a weird age, people are extreme

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins it's a new era yes.. labeling people as stoners is no bueno imo lol it's used for medical purposes.... nevermind. have a great blessed day

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I said stoners because that's who I've seen smoke it. 24hr bong smokers. I've never seen the medical side. I've met light/moderate users and I wouldn't call them stoners. I don't see how stoners is a bad term when they call themselves that and have genres like stoner rock and stoner movies.

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins Even though I don't fit into that category , you can call me Daehtop instead :D

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A That's cool. Each to there own. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins Amen, Al!

Report comment
(5y)

@GeorgieAlwaysWins You're spot on. Even my stoner friends say this is total BS. It's a drug. So what. It might help one with the PAIN of cancer or another with extreme ADHD but it does NOT cure any disease full stop. This is always going round from coconut oil to wheat grass now to weed.... whatever. Let's just make legal what your tipple is.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

I'm from Australia and hope to God weed gets legalised here soon. Greatest thing ever found I don't know why anyone would be against it when it has soooooo many benefits and positive qualities to it. LEGALISE WEED

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon Exactly! I hope it will pass there in Australia too and I am pretty sure it will now that Canada has ;) btw you live in one of the most beautiful countries I have ever traveled to. You're so blessed ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I'm hoping so but there's some politicians and uneducated people here that think it's the most horrible drug and want to make the punishment if caught worse. Honestly don't understand where they're coming from as weed has so many benefits, not just getting high. Thank you as well it is a beautiful country although it had its negatives 😂 Like how cold it is right now even though it looks like such a nice day!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon It's actually a lot like here - Canada.

You're most welcome ;)

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

Don't do drugs and die - smoke weed and fly!!!

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Sponge_Bob I haven't heard that one in a long time :D

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Crutchbender, you are right, if the government gets involved and subsidize it, which I am against. But legal, decriminalized or gov't. subsidized is much better than the laws now. As far as people going crazy or psycho after smoking marijuana is absurd. What Happened in New Haven and many other places but not on as grand a scale was due to K2, a synthetic narcotic. And there are other forms that are legal to by at head shops that have been reported to have very bad consequences to the smoker and a lot of those are being banned. I have also heard cases where people are dipping a joint in formaldehyde... embalming fluid...insane! Some will go to extremes and that is too ridiculous. Can't cure stupid. I have always said, pot is not a gateway drug. It is having to go through someone who is making a living off selling drugs, that is the gateway. "Oh, I'm outta weed right now but here... try this..." LOL... Not everyone is like that but... I've ran across my fair share. ...
Read more

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

John Prine "Illegal Smile"

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@deadheadmark Big ups on illegal smile, i always assumed he was refering to lsd but all the same. Good call man im gonna get a good dose of the mr prine tonite, his songs are too real for most, maybe the greatest american songwriter ever!!

Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 Man...I love me some John Prine... LMAO... funny how a song can be interpreted:) I totally agree, John Prine... wow... does funny songs like this one or Dear Abby... then writes a song like Sam Stone,Donald and Lydia and another fav. The Great Compromise... Definitely the best in my book. Thanks for saying hey...

God
Report comment
(5y)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yep weed edibles are way stronger especially if you make them yourself. It's not a "body high" vs a "head high" you're high. And it's way stronger because the stomach has more digestive abilities than the lungs and don't filter the way the lungs do (paraphrase obvious)/

"people can consume the equivalent of far more cannabis, through edibles, than they meant to. After legalization, New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd ate an amount of THC-laced candy intended for 16 people (information, she wrote, that wasn’t on the label).

“I strained to remember where I was or even what I was wearing, touching my green corduroy jeans and staring at the exposed-brick wall,” she wrote. “As my paranoia deepened, I became convinced that I had died and no one was telling me. It took all night before it began to wear off, distressingly slowly.”

It's a really HIGH high. Stoner is NOT a bad word. A lot of my friends who use cannibals PREFER the term because they feel it's accurate and not over medicining a herb that cannot possible cure every known aliment any more than anything else can.
Read more

+4

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Good grief! It has been known for millennia that the cannabis plant was both medicinal and versatile in manufacturing. Medicinal only in abating symptoms not curing. The real problems started with major pharmaceutical manufacturers wanting 'natural' meds illegal. Not long after the first WW. Previously you could buy just about anything from your local chemist. Another huge argument is the THC/CBD thing. When cannabis became a "bad drug" the demand went to the stoners, ergo higher THC in the plants. But the THC is a catalyst for the other molecules in the plant, including the CBD. As you would imagine, changing the balance, changes the affect. I tend to worry when any plant is reduced to an oil. I think it may be way to potent if not used in much smaller doses.
For example. Carrots. Eat them and have good eye sight. It is true, but you have to eat the whole carrot as it's molecules interact. Also the leafy part is great in salads as a herb. It'll not cure bad eye sight, but will help keep good eyes good longer. But would you reduce them to just a few molecules that might have a 'said so" affect?
Read more

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 I agree 100%. I have very rarely used it and the last time I made my own sweeties (chocolates) and they knocked me on my arse for 10-12 hours. I actually didn't enjoy it, it was too much for me. That was also the experience of my boyfriend, who has experience, so it wasn't just me, the stuff we got just had a really high THC content and I have come to the conclusion after much research that I need an equal amount of CBD/THC to keep it from being too stoned and uncomfortable. I also don't get saying it cures EVERYTHING on the planet. I most certainly does some amazing things (also makes much more durable, natural fibre clothing than cotton), but lets call a spade a spade, some people this is their tipple. No reason to have make it a cure all for everyones diseases. It did work for a friend of mines ADHD, but did nothing for another friend who was under going chemo and was told it would help with the nausea. ...
Read more

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Here's a thought for some. In Amsterdam cannabis is still illegal. You can be arrested if they want.

Hemp/cannabis fiber is much more durable. But isn't as warm or soft as cotton. Hemp was mostly used for ship ropes and sacks for that reason.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Im not wanting to be a dkhed but all the hemp clothes i bought sucked except for a few hats. They always got whacked after a wash and dry. But im usually wrong so i would try em again.

Report comment
(5y)

@pizzaguy666 I wouldn't. Making them into viable clothing stopped in the late 1800's. A century and a bit of no development in that area. Even then they were the roughest of 'jeans' for non paid servitudes. The fiber was never refined enough when cotton was so available due to what was slavery. Another thought, silk isn't as smooth as cotton, just a lot stronger.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

whats the words cbd stands for,??.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 thanks friend for showing me where to find the answer,and so fast lol have a great day frhjve.

Report comment
(5y)

@swans2525 Have you check out the doc above on youtube? it's very interesting and informative, I wish they had all these docs on here. xx

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A thanks for telling me no i had not but now i will,lol you always have my back thanks dear,x.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,011 reviews • 122,525 films • 18,492 TV series