This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,617 reviews
122,366 films • 18,472 TV series

Poll: Brazil or Belgium? (547 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

For today's next match:

Vote up if you want or think Brazil will win.

Vote Down if you want or think Belgium will win.

Also, leave your decision in a comment below so when the match is over we can see what majority won. Just for fun ;)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

match? how do we vote if we have no clue what your talking about?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 you aren't aware of the FIFA World Cup Soccer games? lol Soccer/Football. My bad. It is starting like right now. Brazil vs Belgium. Who is we? :D <br> <br> I pick Belgium.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A i don't think football is usual to watch in USA more of an international thing, ill pick belgium just because they have great beer

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 It's Global, everyone everywhere watches. Cheers I picked Belgium because they make good chocolate LOL

Report comment
(5y)

@frhjve🦈 Belgium scored the first goal ;)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

and Belgium scores the first 2 goals wooooooooot!!!!!

master
Report comment
(5y)

I would love to see Brazil win but Belgium is playing beautifully! A great match!

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca After Brazil's cry baby player, I gave up on them and for this match I been cheering for Belgium so far they are winning *fingers crossed*

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Out of all of the matches I have seen, Belgium is showing to have the best game... I have to recognize that, even though my heart is with Brazil.... Things are getting more exciting now. It is war, right?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca Honestly, my heart is with Brazil as well - I have roots there so naturally ya know... but it's def war time and Belgium is playing beautifully. High 5 sistah!!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A I am so nervoussss!!!!! Did you see that????

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca Have you noticed Neymar is not being such a drama queen today? lol guess that means no special memes for him :D:D OI!!

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A He is too busy trying to score... they only have 18 minutes left. Brazil is giving it all but when Belgium gets the ball and starts running, they are unstopable!

Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca Goallllllllll Brazil scores

Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca OOhhhh Snap! lol @too busy trying to score or just shamed out jaja come on Belgium!!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A LOL...That one should have been another Brazilian goal... I would love to see a tie and then penalties...

God
Report comment
(5y)

"""Vote up if you want or think Brazil will win""" <br> """Vote Down if you want or think Belgium will win""" <br> You could have worded (want or think) that better. <br> <br> <br> I want Belgium to win and had already said 2 - 1 to Belgium in chat box. I do see at least 2 more goals being scored in this match (normal time) now, by who tho lol. <br> <br> This World Cup has been great so for.......come on England. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Even though this is irrelevant.. <br> <br> I worded it that way on purpose because it's sports, who you THINK will win and who you WANT to win aren't the same thing. So with that said it leaves the voting open for people. <br> <br> It's a little late to pick a team half way through a game lol but EH! ya go Belgium.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A If you don't mind me asking, who do you want to win this World Cup? :)

master
Report comment
(5y)

I will answer... not England, PureVodka smiley smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

OMG!!!! At this point, I do not care who wins this one, even though I still hope Brazil turns this around. It has been a heart stopping beautiful match!!!

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca until the next game, cheers!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Victory for Belgium!! maybe Brazil will learn a lesson here *coughs at Neymar* lol Thanks for being a good sport matasace, you're like a breath of fresh air on here ;) I am sure all 116 viewers would agree :D and yes @not England!

master
Report comment
(5y)

A pleasure talking this match through with you, Eunoia... Brazil did not deserve to loose... They played a great second half and had many chances to score... I actually want Belgium to win the Cup! smiley smiley Until next game, see you here tomorrow!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,617 reviews • 122,366 films • 18,472 TV series