This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

FIFA World Cup Poll: Sweden or England?? (550 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

If you want SWEDEN to win - VOTE UP! smiley <br> If you want ENGLAND to win - VOTE DOWN! smiley <br> <br> This is simple and just for fun and you don't even need to be a die-hard fan to play along. You can also post in the comment section if you want. Vote before the game begins. smiley <br> <br> <br> Have FUN! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Since I can't vote on my own thread... smiley GO SWEDEN !! smiley <br> <br> Yes, the match does not start until tomorrow. (my timezone) LOL

guru
Report comment
(5y)

It's difficult to be an England fan. That illustrious Premiership comes at a high price every four years. I'm just glad Harry Kane stopped saying after every match, "We're still just learning." It must also be incredibly difficult to be an England Manager,.. pick the best 11 players. Do you think Portugal would set out Ronaldo? And we are so gracious in defeat. I remember well the funniest football song was.."He's fat, he's round, he's always on the ground.. Paul Gascoigne." Kane could effectively bring back a "We hate Tottenham" revival if he puts a foot wrong. The best was probably the abuse hurled at Kevin Keegan. He was beat up by some kids in 91 with baseball bats. (We don't play baseball) He insisted that his attackers didn't know who he was. They knew who he was. Some people have a very long memory.. and they remember the header he missed in 1982, Trevor Brooking set up the cross and all he had to do was tap it with his head.. ...
Read more

master
Report comment
(5y)

I am with you on this one, Eunoia... Go Sweden!!! smiley smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

England won smiley smiley I did not see it, sorry @EUNOIA. I was sleeping and quite frankly, the English way of playing soccer has never been interesting to me.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca By,by Sweden. smiley

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodkašŸŗ I knowwww, they did not play well... The only interesting match left for me to watch is Belgium vs. France

Report comment
(5y)

@matesaca And with England playing so well, what chance did they have???????????????

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodkašŸŗ Did not see the match, I was sleeping but hubby said they did not play well.... If you say England played well I believe you! Congrats!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series