This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,739 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

move forums to twitter, as well. no better than the litter box. (544 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

rarely anything to do with movies or TV. just more clutter of tryin' to be all things to all people.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Unreconstructed 2Movies isn't just a movie/television site. It's also a social site as well of sorts for those that like to socialize but don't like the social networks. Hence the chatbox, news section, large forum section full of different threads.. This is a gathering place of sorts for people to come and hang out. Not to just watch stuff. smiley You can always add to the content if you feel it is lacking something. More the mewrrier. ( I was gonna fix that typo, but I like it) smiley

+4

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Please explain, don't understand.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil He's saying the forums are overrun with crap and are nowadays rarely containing stuff about movies or television as the website pertains to and should be done away with, like the crap that is twitter..

admin
Report comment
(5y)

<br>

+9

God
Report comment
(5y)

There are different forum topics and there is always a trailer for a new show or new movie up there, along with various other topics. I personally like all of them and it has introduced me to new friends on here by interacting on them. I vote to leave the forum alone if you don't like the topics start new ones for everyone. smiley

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks, Dr. Evil as I said in my comment below, I have met new friends on here lately just by interacting in the fun forums. I love them and think they are great. smiley

+5

God
Report comment
(5y)

You could just search for a fav topic in the forum index.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

lol, I'm fine with ignorin' the right hand column of the page, but, do wish the left side was better & lived up to the hype.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I find when I comment on the actual show or movie, I usually get a response related to the same show... And I like you guys lol! I hope I don't annoy yall cuz...I don't plan on leaving smiley

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,739 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series