This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,826 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

will itv, all4, towie etc be uploaded regularly? (738 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

Hi, am a new member here after the loss of primewire, and decided i liked this site better than the suggested replacement (which i won't name hehe) of the primewire fb group, which tends not to have new updates as quickly as youguys and also no updates on british shows. Since not having access to my regular shows, i signed up for and am paying (eek!lol) for express vpn so that i can access itv shows and all4/channel 4 shows in england internationally. Basically just wondering if shows like towie (the only way is essex) and made in chelsea etc from those stations will be updated regularly/soon so i can go ahead and cancel the vpn subscription and just watch here from now on? any insight would be appreciated and yes i know these are bottom of the barrel, not highbrow, extremely guilty pleasure shows lol... don't judge me too harshly pleeeze smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

We have dish network and I never turn it on. Hubby is the only one tht uses it. I watch a lot of tv shows here. No commercials updates within hours and they tell you it's ready to watch. Doesn't get any better than this. Welcome, and cancel that vpn! Heres your "made in Chelsea" <br> dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Made_in_Chel....

+3

master
Report comment
(6y)

Opera browser has a built-in VPN that's robust and FREE, it's wonderful browser that prevents background crypto-mining. Cancel paid VPN subscriptions and Enjoy => opera.com

Report comment
(6y)

thanks for the suggestions :) <br> Tried opera in the past for that reason but all4/itv didn't work with it or its vpn. most vpns won't get all4 and itv working anymore, that's why i paid for one of the few left that work for those channels. anyway, i'm just hoping someone will start uploading the only way is essex etc cuz the episodes are quite behind here, and then as soon as they do i can cancel the vpn hehe!

God
Report comment
(6y)

I use my parents sign in for their cable channels but mostly I come here. Links are posted faster especially on series <br> Thanks again 2 Moviessmiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,826 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series