This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,615 reviews
122,366 films • 18,472 TV series

microsoft malware page not killable. (902 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

there are now a huge amt, of the "microsoft capture and kill your computer"links so it is impossuble to get rid of the malware page--even by shutting off the computer safely--the malware page now does not allow any way to log off--it is KILLIUNG MY COMPUTER=--

-THIS SITE AND ITS LINKS ARE NOT SAFE TO RUN COMPUTERS ON.--I HAD TO YANK THE COMPUTER POWER OUT OF THE SOCKEWT TO GET THE WALWARE OFF MY SCREEN!!!-

-THESE LInKS ARE NOT SAFE FOR ANY OF OUR COMPUTERS--AND THE "host site"is not helping our security.So finally the big computer corporations are right; these pirate sites are so unsafe,because the movie sites put stinking rotten malware on us,so bad,we cannot even turn off the computer safely.

i even have adblock and it does not work.please inform me of any severely safe extreme anti-malware and virus software available--Malwarebytes is a pain in the butt, it cuts down on all your actions.it stops you from coming on here.--or using links.--so it,the crap-ware, is succeeding in killing any links on here,they are too filthy with slime.--they force me to yank the poweer cord out of the wall.--and i am not doing that again.yes. ...
Read more

Report comment
(5y)

i use ublock origin and still works perfect. granted i do try to use just openload links; I still use win7 with mse. Back in the day i did use thevideo.me links before it became viv.io or something.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

1 - I'm not sure why admin would allow you to continuously post about how THIS site is dangerous and killing your computer. THIS site has nothing to do with any other page you visit. Malware can come from ANY source. Your computer safety is solely your responsibility.

2 - Lots of people have given advice on web-safety. They have posted links to browser add-ons, ad-bocking and antivirus software. They have given you advice on scanning for, and removing, malware and ransomware.

3 - Many times less-is-more when it comes to online security. Running several similar programs or add-ons can cause them to conflict, which will reduce their effectiveness.

4 - If you have been unable to solve the issues with the advice you've been given, or you feel overwhelmed and incapable of fixing it yourself, then you need to take it to someone who can.

+7

admin
Report comment
(5y)

dosmovies.com/tos/.... read TOS. Or buy movies legally.

+5

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,615 reviews • 122,366 films • 18,472 TV series