This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,650 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

404 page not found (can't add links) (948 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I was going to watch some Yu Yu Hakusho but even though it says all episodes have links, nothing is showing up for me just premium links, so i go to add links and i get a 404 page not found, but i then went to another series and add link fuction worked normally, but not on yu yu hakusho, why is it happening to that one and not others?

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi or it was DCMA'd and that is why. I have noticed when it's removed for that reason it says 404 as well. I believe.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams DCMA'd? i am not familiar with that code of words or many of shortened lenghts similar to this. <br> Is that serious for anyone?

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Heard the words in technical stuff but the meaning is lost to me:)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Link to the Anime <br> dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Y_Y_Hakusho.... <br> <br> Link to an episode but all episodes are acting the same on this anime <br> dosmovies.com/watch_episode/Y_Y_Hakusho/....

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi At least for me it is anyway:(

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi it is an old show, so most of the links are gone, cause the videos has been deleted by hosts.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ But they were all watchable just before i made my comment on the main page, does it take some time for the cache to catch up or something? because it says 6 or more links on some episodes but only shows the premium ones....3, but says more on some episodes. <br> Also why is the add link page not working, others much older still work fine?

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi yes it is an old caches

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ still does not explain why the add links page does not work for this, i am not site smart but have logic and know these episodes were all pulled and the links page Messed with by someone just after my comment.......

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Thank you for all your help too.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

It's our internal problem. We will fix it.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I know i am just moody'er when just woken up, i will cease to moan here, and chill a bit, Thank you

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Thanks for finding the problem :)

+1

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Fixed, now you can add your links

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you very much for fixing this:) <br> I shall hop to it then, have a great day <br> <br> smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,650 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series