This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,914 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Will Daenerys Targaryen Die? (733 views, 55 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

If so....who will kill her?

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

Rose West.

...she has form.

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

George RR Martin.

And unless he does, I won't believe it.

smiley

Long live Drogon, Rhaegal & Viserion -- they are not dead yet.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Is it wrong to hope they all do?

This season is like they've gone... 1, 2, skip a few, 99, 100. Total anti-climax.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Highly likely that she'll die, after the mess she made last episode. Most probable candidates to kill her would be either Sansa or Jon. I'm placing my bets on Jon Snow to kill Danny.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Kari_hant I don't think he has the stomach for it. We'll see.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Logically(for how season 8 has been written) Danny will most likely be stabbed. It has to be close range, or else the dragon will burn off anyone that even comes close to her.So the only one who come close w/o getting the dragon upset is Jon. Arya has killed enough main characters. Sir Davos or Tyrion won't be able to do it. So the logical choice left is Jon.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Kari_hant True..but like I said before...does he have the stomach for it?

Report comment
(4y)

@Kari_hant Sansa kill Daenerys? What a joke! Arya, maybe. Sansa can't do anything.

Report comment
(4y)

I think she will be poisoned

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Sladewilson You've had enough blood, and gore, eh?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Haven't we had enough poisoning as well?

Report comment
(4y)

@KellyAmerie That WAS the choice of killers, in ancient times. Almost impossible to prevent, or to prove who did it. I've had enough of ANY kind of killing. There's a lack of respect for life there.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

I just feel like if they do kill her off it'll be anticlimactic like most of this season

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

She lives, and does not seek the throne; Neither does the Imp. I think the 7 kingdoms dissolve, so no king/queen.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@BoonEvil That would be different. After all of this war...just people wandering off to live out the rest o their lives. If she doesn't die..there's going to be some angry fans! Of course , if she does die...there will be some too.

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe My thought, she lives, Dragon tries to toast Jon and Jon gets outed...When they see the depth of her misery they will relent - I thought she might do suicide by dragon, but no, too anticlimactic. Angry fans always, cannot please people even when you give them money, free housing, phones and a KIA to drive. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@BoonEvil Apparently KIA ownership makes people homicidal.

Who knew??

smiley ... jk smiley

Report comment
(4y)

She will be killed by her own Dragon. Jon will then kill Drogon.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@yourmediafriend The Seven Kingoms has dragon burgers for a decade.

The end.

God
Report comment
(4y)

I think that Daenerys is going to be killed by a small person carrying a needle sword...but that's just me.

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Arya has already killed 3 major characters. She should let someone else do some killing.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Nope, You watch too many movies...

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@BoonEvil Ha! I bet I watch fewer movies than anyone here. They're mostly garbage.

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Hey, Only the bad ones are garbage. You did push out a killer question. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe That would be the biggest cop out in history, literally. Spend 15 million an episode to let the viewers predict the most predictable ending ever.

They could've just paid me a cool million and I would have written that exact ending and the network could've saved a truck load of dosh.

smiley

No way will that happen.

(And if it does I'll probably slay a dragon myself!)

lol

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ I'm leaning towards Sansa now..maybe with help from Arya. It's going to be fun to watch.

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe That's too easy.

They've led us round on a merry chase and we've forgotten some very important "Chekhov's gun" moments.

It's quite brilliant, really.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ WE'LL SEE IF IT'S BRILLIANT...OR OBVIOUS.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Kit said in an interview that the ending will be saDisfying

I think she'll die and I agree with bondojoe, it will be Arya that kills her.

And I don't find that to be satisfactory at all. I'm kinda mad at George because if he had finished it it would have been a much better season and a better ending.

Who knows we may all be surprised by the ending. Only one more day to wait and see. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 ... and the actor who plays Arya said she dies episode 2.. I don't believe anything they say. It's all promo based for ratings.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

* Bronn finds Tyrion, looking to settle their deal.

* Daenarys catches Bronn and Tyrion together. She turns Tyrion into a crispy critter for betraying her by setting Jaime free. She also flambés Bronn, not only for making any kind of a deal with Tyrion, but more importantly because she finds out (from Tyrion, before he dies) that Bronn was the first one to shoot at, and injure, one of her dragons with a Scorpion.

* Jon objects on Sansa's behalf over Tyrion being killed, he also objects to the carnage of Ep.5, he verbally fights with Daenarys which then gets physical, Grey Worm then defends her and injures Jon who in turn sends Grey Worm on a one-way trip to be with Missandei.

* Daenarys kills the now injured Jon, both to shut him up, and to keep him off the Iron Throne, even though he doesn't want it, but she doesn't believe him because she's too far gone in her mind and now sees enemies everywhere.

* Arya kills Daenarys, not knowing that Jon isn't really family. She only finds that out later from Bran and/or Sansa.
Read more

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Lurkio That's fine... but who inherits the Dragon?

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Without Daenarys or Jon to look after/control it, it flies away south.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Lurkio Jon is still family and Arya already knows the truth about his parentage.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Lurkio Arya and Sansa learned the truth about Jon at the same time.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Lurkio Nice, but..

Jon is half Stark, half Targaryen... He's as much family now to his Stark family as he always has been. smiley

Arya already knows who Jon really is. smiley

Care for a chance at revision before tonight?

Report comment
(4y)

@ The dragons clearly like Jon, so when Daenarys tries to get the dragon to kill Jon to shut him up when he complains about the mess of the previous episode, and to keep him off the Iron Throne that he doesn't want, Jon gives the dragon a look and Daenarys becomes a light snack.

Report comment
(4y)

It could also end as a public execution with jons head at stake and arya will be in the crowd, like with ned,but this time she'll be able to stop it

+1

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Yep, their gonna Old Yeller my girl tomorrow night:( I already have my tissues & weed ready.

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Targaryen_Girl ..LOL! It doesn't look good!

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

I hope it isn't Arya, that would be so predictable imo. I don't know what's gonna happen but I hope it's shocking, unpredictable, but still satisfying in true GoT style.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks I know...but it's like she's been groomed for it all along. But if she was going to kill her, it probably would have happened last episode. I have changed my mind, and am now leaning towards Sansa. Or maybe both of them together.

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe ... no way.

And if you're right, I will NEVER watch HBO ever again.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ I really think it makes sense...at least to me! But it may be some peasant that we've never seen that stabs her in the back because she killed his whole family! LOL! Or maybe her dragon throw her off, and she falls to her death. Or maybe she gets some bad seafood! Maybe she can't stand herself any more, and has her dragon torch her!

God
Report comment
(4y)

The sell sword Bronn still has a part to play.

They did not have that bit in there just to let it evapoate

The ending cannot be guessed because this is not George RR Martin writing and his books are in a different league entirely.

Think back on every nuisance you've discarded, and within them all are the seeds to the ending that can only be assembled once the episode has been shown.

I can't wait!!! smiley

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Speaking of evaporating...who the heck was that lady in the mask in the city of Qarth? Will we ever find out?

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 Ah ha!

You see what I mean!

The writers led us into a false sense of security on the ending.

Well spotted.

I can't wait!!!!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

for what its worth you heard it here 1st;
either- Daeny is killed, as her father was for being considered MAD for what she done in ep5 after promising not to kill the innocents. this will be done by tyrion who, guilty over Varis' execution now joins his brother as being known as Queen Slayer as opposed to King Slayer.

2nd- Alternatively Daeny convinced of Sansa's unwillingness to accept her reign due to Jons right to rule as 1st born male descendent, will have her killed and Jon riddled with guilt over telling his sisters the truth will be torn between avenging his sisters murder and his love of Daeny leaving Arya to avenge sansa' death putting the blade between Dany's shoulders.

or 3rd Sersei somehow still alive under the rubble as the ultimate survivor kills Daeny just before Arya catches up with her and is stopped by Jamie and while pleading for Jamie to kill Arya, Jamie realises his sister must die and is just about to let Arya loose to do the deed when Tyrion appears and does what needs to be done leaving Jon to take his place as the just ruler of the seven kingdoms..

Read more

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Omg, omg, omg...

master
Report comment
(4y)

Well....NOW she is really dead.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

There's not much point in killing a character that no one knows. It DID seem to be a subtle jab at the policies of the United States...spreading freedom..as they say...but I am reminded of the words of the who.." Meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

In a big budget movie Deny won’t stay dead. Some sort of magic dragon spit in a witches lair (west of Westeros) will raise her from death much like Jon. Then she’s going to find Jon (cast out of the realms)... and Fuuuuck Him UP!!

IMHO smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@(⌐■_■) When Drogon flew off with her, my first thought was that Jon didn't stay dead either.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@bondojoe Yep... all my sequel bells ‘n whistles went off fer sher!! smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,914 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series