This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,642 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

According to this chart I will never please a woman (2311 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(12y)

<br> images.huffingtonpost.com/2008-06... <br> <br> I will kill myself (

+1

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

there was this guy who really fancied this girl. <br> but the girl refused to go out with him. <br> he pestered her for ages and eventually she explained to him that <br> she wont go out with anyone unless they drive a BMW, have ?1,000,000 <br> in the bank and have a 6 inch penis. <br> <br> the guy was a bit taken aback - but he thought quickly and said that <br> he would sell the Jag and get a BMW, move some of his assets around <br> so that he would have a large bank account, but he was sorry but <br> he wasn't going to get any of his d**k length removed! <br> <br>

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName lol)))))))) nice story

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

It takes 7 seconds for food to pass from mouth to stomach. <br> <br> A human hair can hold 3 kg. <br> <br> The length of a penis is 3 X the length of a thumb. <br> <br> The femur is as hard as concrete. <br> <br> A woman's heart beats faster then a mans. <br> <br> Women blink 2 X as much as men. <br> <br> We use 300 muscles just to keep our balance when we stand. <br> <br> A woman has read this entire post. <br> <br> A man is still looking at his thumb.

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

wtf funniest sh*t ever geez all i can do is lmao..

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@~~ApacaVeLi~~ lol a thumbs up from Apac then!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,642 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series