This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Are The Democrats are going to run a woman for President in 2020 ? (871 views, 36 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I think they by 2024, BOTH parties will be running a woman for President. What do YOU think?

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe I don't care what woman is president as long as she's hot and has a nice ass.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker I think those are the only requirements!

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker What you like lol.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

If they're smart, they will talk Oprah into running. Well known, a woman, liked AND black. I don't see how she could lose.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe First, she would lose because she's never been married. I don't think a single person could ever win, man or woman.
Oprah also has the reputation of being a self-centered money grubber.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@LesStrater and the current one isn't?

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@..box.. I did mean that sarcastically. I should have put an emoji behind it to make it more obvious.

Report comment
(5y)

@LesStrater James Buchanan was a bachelor.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

I think they'll try but whether she wins the primaries is up in the air.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@FemaleLotRfan83 It's going to be fun to watch...but I was serious...It's your world for awhile!

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

No, they'll run a good old fashioned BS artist next time around. Since Hillary screwed the pooch, they ain't going to chance anybody outside the box. Yeah they'll need the SJW vote but, they need the win bad so, they're not going to alienate any Trump fanboys they could possibly win back with a POC or a woman. My $$ is on Bloomberg to make the final round.

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PsychoDeeDee Maybe you're right...but I don't see ANYONE outside of New York, and maybe California voting for Bloomberg. Just my opinion. That's the nattiest looking guy I've ever seen! LOL!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PsychoDeeDee There won't be that many SJWs around by 2020. By 2024 they will be mostly gone.

Every day I see more and more pushback against liberalism groupthink and SJWs. They're a passing fad forgotten in ten years.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker That's an excellent point Bruno. Most people are pretty tired of identity politics at this point. Doesn't seem like it, since it's the hot topic right now but, it's true.
www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archiv...
Which kind of elevates my point. All those leg beards out there, waving the flag of virtue signaling, are the minority. This is why the Dems won't field a team that isn't old white guys. Counter intuitive? Yeah, it may seem that way but, for them, it's the long game.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PsychoDeeDee It's constant in every movie, every news cast and every tv show. People on both sides are sick of it. Even the dirtiest hippie and smelliest SJW is reaching exhaustion point.

When movies like Last Jedi and the new Ghostbusters lose so much because they put so many chips on virtue signalling it's a wake up call.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker I saw a Steve Miller concert recently and, he summed it up best.." I liked it better back in the 60's, when everyone was stoned, stupid and, happy."

Everyone's gotta be outraged now. It's the hip thing to do. Seems like a miserable way to live your life.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@PsychoDeeDee Honoring your name as bravely chosen and appropriate, in this #METOO era, you can bet Warren will be the Dem Candidate if Bernie doesn't run. If Bernie runs, no contest. Bernie will win. Otherwise, Warren.

expert
Report comment
(5y)

I doubt any women will get into office. They are a bit to emotional. Its also been proven that in the military, units with only males where more successful in executing the missions than ones that had women in it and that women in the military were more emotional.

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@jakemaxwell We'll just have to see in 2020.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@jakemaxwell This is patently absurd. But after Kanye going off the track all over the WH, of course you meant it as satire. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ThomasinaPaine How about you do your research before making a stupid comment.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@jakemaxwell Women in the field are endangering the men.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Now that we've turned the office of the President into one big worldwide joke, I think the next President should be Monica Lewinsky. She already knows her way to the bathroom!

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Just in the last few days, I saw an Alex Jones' headline, saying Hillary was running in 2020. I didn't take the time to read it, so maybe it was a joke. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@StarKissed she will be the blob in the whitehouse, she will be a face piece for the globalists only, as her health is not the best.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

By 2024 yes. In 2020 I'm not so sure anyone can beat Trump, man or woman. Biden is probably the left's best shot.

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Paladin* Joe Biden's got his own issues

710wor.iheart.com/featured/mark-...

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Yes but the Left seems to forgive this behavior when one of their own commits it.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@BrunoAxemaker Joe's a hands on kind of Guy!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I would love to see a married Lesbian Democrat of Afro American/Hispanic origin (preferably a politician who can string some sentences together) give the Orange one a run for his money. Any suggestions?

God
Report comment
(5y)

No...but I'd like to see that too! She could even have the same hair!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series