This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

This Butt Plug Will Allow Toyota To Build 900-Mile EVs (298 views, 15 replies)

Report comment
(6mo)

A marketing clusterf**k from none other than Toyota itself smiley smiley

We’ve known for a while that Toyota is hard at work developing solid-state batteries. The company also said for a while that it expects to be able to offer electric vehicles with a range of more than 900 miles starting in 2027. So it’s not exactly news that Toyota just announced a partnership with Idemitsu Kosan “to work together in developing mass production technology of solid electrolytes, improving productivity and establishment a supply chain, to achieve the mass production of all-solid-state batteries for battery electric vehicles.”

Good for them, we guess. What’s more important to us, though, is that the above photo was included in the official press release. The rest were mostly boring photos of businessmen shaking hands, but right in the middle of all those was this gem. A perfect container for showing off the solid electrolyte they plan to use in their batteries. A simple cylinder, of course, would be much less interesting and futuristic. No, they needed to use a conical container with a flared base to showcase the secret ingredient that’s going to allow Toyota to stretch its EV range past 900 miles.
Read more

+4

senior master
Report comment
(6mo)

Today they announced here that scientists managed to make a vehicle in some African desert to travel around 1000 kms with solar energy. It was said they used "technology 10 years ahead of it's time". I gave myself a thought that after 10 years this "MAYBE" would be of use for me as information and technology.

Getting a second thought in the pic u posted I remembered a magical structure, like a sand clock, in Harry Potter movie, which was running slower or faster according to how interesting the conversation was. In this case of the EV and the particular structure the sand will run very fast I assume and every pleasure, technical trails or struggle has to be marked with an end really soon, for the game is off, according to the sand of the structure I mean... hehehhe

+1

senior master
Report comment
(6mo)

You are right, it does look like a butt plug.
I would never have noticed. smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(6mo)
(edited)

Hmmmm could it be a spinning toy for when one feels awkward in meetings or in office? Reasonably the sand will keep the weight lower and help more on the spinning process. Maybe the handle is small and hidden so that the toy stands firmly and not messes moving around. After use the sand goes backwards at the base and it also helps stabilize the toy firmly in the table-office. I know Eastern people like such toys , even adults. I myself use always small items like this, which are more of Greek origin like this:

Ι have seen in offices many times sand clocks , pendulums and my sister, as I recall has a wooden spinning toy since she was a student.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6mo)

@Nasos why do i feel this is guys just playing with their balls?? smiley

+1

Report comment
(6mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 funny! Can't analyze this in my brain hahahha

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6mo)

This is clearly Don's work...

+4

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(6mo)

@SimonM My thoughts exactly smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(6mo)

@SimonM You were saying? smiley

+2

Report comment
(6mo)

@CitizenD I think this lab needs your help/direction fine tuning their buttplug invention. smiley

www.wired.com/story/the-strange-...

+2

Report comment
(6mo)
(edited)

@SimonM smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Science is wonderful!
“Which meant if somebody was masturbating vigorously, it (the plug) had a tendency to pop out. And it usually popped out at the worst possible time..." smiley smiley smiley

My expert support is not needed. there is a simple solution for this - and it is not new:

+2

Report comment
(6mo)

@CitizenD I knew you'd have the solution. smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(6mo)

@SimonM Thank you! smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6mo)

Wrooom......

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6mo)

smiley smiley smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6mo)

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series