This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,656 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

THIS IS NOT SITE FOR SEX CHAT..... (3793 views, 28 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(12y)

ALL I NEED ON THIS SITE IS 2 WATCH MOVIE. BUT IN LAST FEW DAYS i GET 2MSG LIKE THIS

Subject:
My name is nancy,i saw your profile
today and it is very lovely,i became
interested in you,i will also like to know you
more,and i want you to send an email
to my email address so i can give you my
picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my
emailaddress([email protected])

reply delete

nancybaby2012

2 days ago
PLS DO SOMETHING BOUT THAT

+7

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@hanssrb Please send PM to me with profile url or name. I will ban that user.

+3

Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil nancybaby2012

+4

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Yea some people do that on many sites i get those sometimes on here and another site. :/

+4

Report comment
(12y)

i am not aware of this fact...........

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I seen this thread under "Similar Forum topics" and had to click it. It's 6 years old and still very relevant today. There are lots of people who send pervy messages or are simply turn a regular conversation into some sexual innuendos and flirty nonsense which is okay I GUESS if you're looking for that type of thing and are single. But as a married woman who gives off ZERO vibes of these kinds, I just block the creepy pervs. It's just disgusting how thirsty some guys are on here...

Thanks for the post although it's ancient LOL

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

BENEV0LENTIA: So sorry that you had to witness such obvious abuse of our "Code of Honour" EUBEN and thank you for digging it up from six years ago. It really is great that nothing ever dies here in cyberspace. I am sure in 6 years down the line some innocent newbie (doing a Masters in communication) will look at your post and be thinking WTF - Please give this poor lonely person some attention and stop her digging up corpses in the basement of 2M.

Things have come a long way since then and although not everything is perfect, there are mechanisms in place for these type of comments.

And please do not compare your feeble blocking techniques to someone who really needs protection from trolls. Blocking people because they have a better way of commenting or have friends who interact through social activities is neither a necessity nor a call for celebration. It is a reflection of who you really are.

Again thank you for bringing it to all our attention. Some music to sign off ...
Read more

+6

Hide 3 replies...

@..box.. I don't know why this popped up as a similar forum topic to one I posted in reference to the site theme issue that I was having, but obviously i had to click and be nosey after reading this thread title. I must say I was hoping for entertainment by way of some juicy screenshots of conversations, etc., but instead I get the best reply that I've seen to date...and so eloquently stated. I'm not one to stir up stagnant water, but I just had to tell you that. I dont know how I even missed this thread to begin with. ☺

+4

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I also recently re-read the post, and yep, very entertaining.... lol smiley

+4

master

smiley smiley smiley smiley You made me do it... had to log on just to say I absolutely loved your (kind and sincere) post to this poor tortured soul who has been so offended by corpses of the long gone past. smiley

+8

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Seriously, I'm reticent to even comment because this pathetic, searching (it must of taken a good amount of time to even find this thread) and resurrecting of long dead and buried posts is really a cry for help from someone who is demanding attention (of ANY kind) like a petulant child.

How much do you want to bet that my words will be echoed in some other back handed comment somewhere in the next 12 hours?? lol

:O

+4

@ Yes, I can imagine that happening....

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Just a hello and a request for a friend. U know we been through alot.

Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ OH SNAP!

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Love Ya gurl & miss U!

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Did someone "change" their name on here?? Send a smilie if you know what I mean,lol.

+4

@Rescue Dog Mama Yep.... indeed.... :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 and no one is smart enough to figure it out huh? roflmbo

+2

@Rescue Dog Mama I know eh? I think that those of us who know the basic history will easily figure it out though.... smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Rescue Dog Mama hot blonde alert

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

FYI - It takes no searching time at all.

There are some odd suggestions that show up in the similar forum topics at the bottom of the page. Some are recent, some are 7+ years old.

I still don't understand why people can't just let her be. Y'all are quick to make comment on someone else's need to attention, but then arrive to try to torment and bully - even though she apparently has you all on block.

Anyone reading the last few comments without any backstory just sees you all acting like snide little forum bullies (one of whom likes to play the victim themselves).

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale I hear you DF but when you resurrect a seven year old chat with the title that this one has, put it at the top of the Latest forum posts and post a comment with the reputation that she has - well why do it?

And then to suggest that because someone is single or married they are or are not to speak using innuendo - well maybe she is just using it to make sure that we found out that she is MARRIED and she likes blocking people.

This is a very mild thread compared to the other one that she dug up.

She is a person that not only does this type of thing looking for the attention she obviously craves, she also uses numerous false accounts to provoke and attack other members.

This is also a person who has decided through her blocking tactic to try and destroy what the forum was set up for; sharing, debating, exchanging, educating and blowing off steam. She monopolises threads with her "Comment is hidden. Why?".
Read more

+6

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I don't see anything wrong. All I want is pictures...... smiley My eyes wide open!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ just you average male looking to score, other wise nothing to look here!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

SEX Sells, It's all around us & you can't delete it! Just because we can't access it on your site we can on another. Not to be part of the problem but a focus on what is real!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Don't change for those that are hindered with what they feel. Be true to what U believe! That's what will keep this going. U change for the right wing a***oles & I'm gone!!!

God
Report comment
(5y)

Yes it is.

If two consenting adults want that, then fair play.

I have nothing to do with what other people choose to do and neither should anyone else.

If it were truly stalking, believe me, you wouldn't be opening up a thread about it.

If anything else happens take it to admin and stop whinging about it.

+5

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,656 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series