This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,738 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Why ant I verify my email address..? (426 views, 9 replies)

Report comment
(11mo)

Need help verifying email address I’m. Or getting the email

+2

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

No one can.

(See the following link which is located above your message highlighted in yellow, entitled: "Transforming")

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Trans...

You don't need to verify your email because of this issue. It's automatically unrestricted once you register, at the present time.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@DontSpeak Ok ty I was like what the

+2

God
Report comment
(11mo)

Have you checked you email spam folder?

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes I have and junk

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@Kp2311 I have no idea why PV would ask you that. There's no reason to check spam and junk.

As Dr Evil wrote to all of us in that thread, the email system is NOT working.

Just carry on as if its all been verified. They system has been disabled to allow this [lack of confirmation] once you register.

+4

Report comment
(11mo)

Thank you all🔥🔥👍

+4

guru
Report comment
(9mo)

I verified my email when I originally signed up, but when I recently updated my email, I could not get a confirmation email. Now all the features such as group chat, write messages to one another, and adding movies is now not available, unless I confirm my email. My question is: will this be fixed? Is there another way to continue using the features without confirming the email? Any response welcomed. Thanks. Enjoying using the site for good movies, tv shows, and friendship.

+4

Report comment
(6mo)

Same question here. I wrote a message to a friend. The friend noted that I was looking a little hacked (no avatar, not my wall, etc.), and I can't write him back, in reply to what I just wrote him earlier! He asked about me on chat. I am not allowed to type on chat. Previously, my virus blocker wouldn't even let me on the site for days. Like anything, I'll just wait it out!

Good Luck to you!
...alicefell

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,738 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series