This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Why Fake Meats Will Never Be Popular (380 views, 30 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Alternative plant-based animal products may sound like a healthy option at first. But find out how fake meat, cheese, and eggs are actually damaging your health.

Watch my interview with Dr. James White: ā–¶ļø youtu.be/CQtX_Xu8H3Q

0:00 Introduction: Are fake meats healthy?
2:15 The Impossible Burger and Beyond Burger
4:58 What makes grass-fed meat healthy?
8:45 Check out this video on grass-fed beef vs. grain-fed beef!

Letā€™s talk about fake meatsā€”like meatless burgers, for example, and why theyā€™re bad for your health.

As people are testing out alternative animal products like fake meat, cheese, and eggs, their health will suffer because the ingredients are not actually healthy.

Plant-based, fake animal products are not sustainable for your health or the environment. On the other hand, 100% grass-fed beef is a very healthy food and is great for the environment.

Cows that live on the land and eat grass are fantastic for creating fertile soil. Cow manure is the ultimate fertilizer because it adds essential factors back into the soil, including microbes.

The concentration of microbes in the soil is what makes plants and animal products nutrient-dense. To maintain a healthy body, we need nutrient-dense foods.

However, many ingredients used in plant-based meats, cheeses, and other products are GMO and inhibit microbial growth.

The only way to get nutrient-dense foods is to consume food grown on nutrient-dense soil.
Read more

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

I always think,,,if no one eats meat, why would any one keep animals??
will we make our pets stop eating meat?

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@ā„Suisenā„ Not sure what you mean?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodkašŸŗ if no one is eating meat why would anyone raise cattle, sheep, reindeers and so on, animals will become obsolete

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@ā„Suisenā„ maybe this is for just in case?

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Just watched this, it has about 45% down votes (seems high). And going of the comments i'm getting a feeling a lot of people are already eating the plant based ones and are a bit shocked at what they just watched.
The high amount of down votes might be by YouTube, they normally add 100 up votes for crap film trailers (always putting big business first).

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+4

Hide 11 replies...

@SimonM Someone sez 'fake meat' and simon races for the dildo's and buttplugs. smiley amen

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(āŒā– _ā– ) "...races for the dildos and buttplugs" smiley

Pretty sure there was no race, though.

He's sitting with 400 tabs open waiting for it.... smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Stop exaggerating, it's only 391! smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak smiley 'Sitting On...' smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(āŒā– _ā– ) That's just an expression! smiley smiley

+1

@SimonM smiley ... smiley smiley

+1

@SimonM that is hysterical. Thanks for a good laugh. I really need one

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM THAT`s NO VEGAN. She just ate HƤnsel and Gretel.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM smiley Ok. she ate HƤnsel and Gretel AND their parents

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM hahahahhahaha very funny

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

The way to protect endangered species might be to farm them.
Chickens would be as extinct as the dodo if KFC stopped using them.
Kiwiburger, anyone?

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless hmmm, Dodo burger....i am sure you have a secret reserve down there smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

@PureVodka I thought about trying a vegan burger,but i do have allergies,so no thanks.I love my seafood and beef.That is the cycle of life.Thanx for the info.

+2

Hide 5 replies...

@tyetoes so true. I don't think I could give up meat completely although I did go vegetarian when I was in my 20's. I only ate fish and eggs to get my needed protein. I never felt better at a matter of fact. Then I married a man that talked me into eating meat again. Now I can't afford a vegetarian diet. Come to think of it I don't know how much longer I can afford meat

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@šŸ’›Yellow_rose1šŸ’› Everything has gotten really expensive.It has become ridiculous!And fruits,veggies,are worse.

+2

@tyetoes yes they are and here in Canada, the vegetables come from so far away that they are in terrible shape. Even onions are often rotten in the middle when you cut into it. It makes me so angry when I'm paying over $2 a lbs

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@šŸ’›Yellow_rose1šŸ’› Thats aweful.We are not having that problem.If i ever come across a farmers market,i will be so thankful.

+2

@tyetoes yes indeed

+2

God
Report comment
(1y)

smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series