This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,710 reviews
122,389 films • 18,477 TV series

What's with Vidz.tv (855 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

every time I try to watch a movie on Vidz.tv I get a cannot load m3u8 crossdomain access denied. I cleared my history and restarted my browser and still got the same thing. I ever had trouble with Vidz.tv until now . anyone know anything?

master
Report comment
(5y)

its on your end.. vidzi (and others) have not changed. Maybe a VPN is fussing and causing cross domain issues, but its likely an ad-blocker is contributing to your woes. Try Adguard, and keep adding overlays and right-click to block components on its white list... before long all sites will be running without a clickable graphic in sight - Voila. *Give up on 'AdBlock Plus' it's crap... <br> If a VPN is fussing, turn it off awhile to see if cross-domain prob is resolved. Best wishes.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) I did that,so maybe I'll wait and see if it works itself out

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) that adblocker plus was a problem.I changed it and now it works fine.

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Yes, that was happening for me until recently, it's cos vidzi.tv tries to play video from vidzi.se site, hence the crossdomain warning. <br> It has been ok for me the last week or two since they updated the player though. You could maybe try installing UBlock Origin extension for ad-blocking to make sure you're not clicking on some invisible link that's taking you to vidzi.se to blast you with adverts

+1

Report comment
(5y)

It was happening to me as well.but it stopped on its own as far as I can tell it has something to do with them updating there player. vidzi.tv works fine in my chrome browser. but not in INTERNET EXSPLORER 11 BROWSER I clicked show all content and reset and cleared my catch and nothing!! then after awhile it started working again!! so ?? I say its them working out the bugs of there new player.my internet EXSPLORER 11 vidzi.tv is working again out of the blue.but if nothing els. vidzi.tv does work in chrome.. and I have never used any AD-BLOCKER'S and I had the prob. so??

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I have issues ocassional on opera, using ublock origin and privacy badger and built in vpn. It works fine on firefox with ublock origin and ghostery and zeta vpn. 2012chad why are u using internet explorer, probably the worst browser of all time!

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 I'm not using internet explorer ,I'm using google

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy just my opinion i would use opera or firefox.my comment was directed 2012chad as it sayz in my original comment!

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 OK, I'll try Opera,but I heard that firefox will mess up your computer .I don't know If it's true or not <br>

God
Report comment
(5y)

Try incognito window and you can click on the link source. Post one of the links you or having trouble with. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I got it working now,I had to block those bad ads and it working just fine now.

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

I've noticed vidzi links downvoted while fully valid and functioning.... probably because it's hard to learn how to setup and maintain a good adblocker, browser, computer, lyfe v2.0. If only it weren't a popularity contest to some as well? Another reason sorting our own column variables will be a hugely welcome addition to the wishlist. Many Many Thanks Dr. E. @Greg - Glad you're enjoying vidzi too, welcome!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I just stick with openload and streamplay - never any issues with those. I can enable all my add-ons and they play fine.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,710 reviews • 122,389 films • 18,477 TV series