This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,047 reviews
122,536 films • 18,492 TV series

What isyour middle name? (307 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I know there's some weird ones out there...lets hear 'em!

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Next it will be , mothers maiden name , first school , first pet . lol

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Mark83x LOL..I already have all of that!

God
Report comment
(5y)

I have nothing too take anyway being a music creator only my flesh and nature is my posessions, aka artist as i have to be public, not like that has done anything.....random mutter....Fraser is my middle name, i am double barrel named also:) nothing much though, just too damned much to remember:D

master
Report comment
(5y)

I rushed over to leave a CC'd number for any blokes wishing to buy a friend or a vowel smiley will that help?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) lol What? :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 "Next it will be , mothers maiden name , first school , first pet ..." credit card, ___, yadda yadda. In agreement [figuratively] I came running to deliver the next item on the security question list.
A credit card. 0.0 #nojoke #toughcrowd #infoleakjs

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Hmmm... what if I tagged yer Whut Whut and raised ya: " anuther security question" tho?
Lemme think what comes next? oh:

First car.
Favorite country!

js more fun than: *Bob
and doesn't bait ppl into accidental disclosure and profile phishing. Be safe friends.

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 What, what?

What??

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

This is the truth...

I do not have one.

I have 7.

And you wouldn't be able to pronounce any of them. haha

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ 7 middle names.. Means you have 9 or 10 in total. 10 if your last name is double barrled. Can't pronounce them. Means no chance of spelling or remembering them either.
My parents were to poor for any of us kids to have one, never mind 7!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 LOL well there's a whole huge long story which I will not post here, around them and how they came to be. It's daft to be honest, and I don't use even one of them. I also have 5 surnames. LOL It makes passports interesting and watching people in customs try to figure sh*t out. haha (I only use one of those at a time, obviously, but because I have treble citizenship have it in different names which are not alias, they are in fact all legal names that when the passport was obtained, was used. I actually really want to change them to one name, but it's too expensive and time consuming. Which is also daft. I adore Scot names by the way. I just adore listening to any Scot talk at all. Ye could read the telephone book (do they still exist??) and I would find it charming. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@ HoleeMoses!! Your graffiti tag would need a case of spray paint! smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) If anyone could read it. I have terrible writing. lol...hey, are you encouraging vandalism??? Wow, I'm off now to vandalise the wee town with me name. I'll encircle the buildings. They'll never suspect a thing. Shhhhhh. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ I’m thinkin’ thar be no better canvas than a train! I’ll meetcha down by the rails... shhhh sey nuthin to noe unn they’ll nevur kno! smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) I once ate a train that was converted into a restaurant. Wanna meet there? :) We can split the name thing and even mix it up a wee bit with parts of my name and parts of yours and create a whole new person!

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Mine is pretty normal except for maybe the capital letter in the middle: DeLana
No spaces, my mom thought it was prettier that way.

My son's middle name is: Gage (After the cute little boy in Pet Cemetary)

My mother had a strange one: Eula (pronounced You-la) she dropped it and made her maiden name her middle name when she got married. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Mine is normal too. Joe. that's the one most people know me as. But the rest of my family? LOL!

God
Report comment
(5y)

I have an average middle name and it's Lindsay.

+1

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

mine is Jo.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,047 reviews • 122,536 films • 18,492 TV series