This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,912 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

What is your Ringtone? (713 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Just wondering what you all have for a ringtone on your phone? I am tired of the one I have and do not like any of the choices on my phone, most I never heard of anyhow.....Thanks

+5

guru
Report comment
(4y)

www.bing.com/videos/search?q=hal...

Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix

First I recorded the whole song on my phone then replayed it to my puter so that I can edit it to where I wanted it to start. I edited it to start at the high pitch sound (it starts at 0:32 of the video) because some times it's hard to wake up to downloaded ring tones so I have my ringer set as high as possible to wake me up. If your a HALO fan, then smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ wow that is a cool ringtone-- smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

That isn't a bad song, (I do not play any games) I am looking for something faster, and upbeat, I am still searching. Good idea about the editing, never even thought to do that.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Rescue Dog Mama I use zedge.net smiley

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I ripped mine from this because... I'm a nerd.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale Do you actually have that whole thing as a ring tone??

LOL smiley

Nice.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ I've got a 5 minute loop of it on my phone. It's my general calls ringtone, so I sometimes enjoy leaving it to ring out, lol.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Summer time ringtone ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYi5aW1G...

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@ღEnigmaღ very nice thank you!!!sigh--youth and cool stuff,and cool looking--I miss it.I decided before I croak am sewing bright,colorful toga for summer--almost got it done--wore a caftan and magenta headscarf,shades,jewelry, and super sneakers (Hoka1)to my chiropracter,no one freaked out.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 Very cool .. life is about living smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

Hah hah DF, its ok the Nerds finally won!! smiley smiley smiley I'm just getting a new phone,i don't know what the ringtone will be,I don;t usually put games and stuff on mine either; if I had a choice i would put "me-ow me-ow" or a bird singing,or parrot. smiley I over-text like crazy,i like it better than talk.

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Do you mean for general calls?

Because I have individual ring tones for varying people and then the ones for WhatsApp, and Wire.

I use "summer" on my Huawei.

I hate obtrusive ring tones.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Any ringtones, I am having a hard time, deciding on a new oneI only have one, and I have had it a long time, Loud by JLo

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Rescue Dog Mama Oh gosh, I'm so incredibly non trending I'd probably be the last one to take anything from.

I used to love Om sounds or dolphins or water... lol

Report comment
(4y)

@ no problem, if I like something, trendy or not, I will use it, I just (I think) am being too picky,lol. I used to just use the ringtones on my phone, now I find out you can even edit songs, to the exact part you want your ringtone to be, never even thought about doing that before.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Rescue Dog Mama That's so true, and actually really nice.

I use soothing sounds to fall asleep when I'm unable to settle down.

smiley

master
Report comment
(4y)

My ringtone is the Law & Order theme, the Law & Order "dum-dum" thing for texts... (a little obsessed, lol)....

The godfather theme for a certain person🌴, lol....

Darude's Sandstorm as well as the Curb Your Enthusiasm theme for my alarms, and...

Super Mario for one of my brothers.. I think that's all... I have a lot of extra time these days smiley

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Mostly it’s off, because I hate talking on the phone, but when it’s on, it’s usually just the default one. I really wanted to find a sound byte of James Delaney saying “I have a use for you”, but I have never found it, lol.

Tom Hardy has such an amazing speaking voice. I’d probably call myself just to hear it.

+3

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

God's Country by Blake Sheldon is my general ringtone
friends and kids each have their own ring tones for calls and text that matches them (Country Daughter, Rainbow, Bartender, gunpowder and lead ect........

My alarm is Freebird by Lynyrd Sknyrd

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

i got my ringtones from here lol
freetone.org/ringtones/funny

+2

Report comment
(4y)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,912 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series