This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

What improvements do yu want to see here? (1969 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(12y)

Please tell us. <br> More fresh content? Is content fresh now or not? Tell me your thoughts.

+1

admin
Report comment
(12y)

nothing? good

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil Site seems pretty ok with its current features. <br> "If it ain't broken, don't fix it."

master
Report comment
(11y)

You should limit what hosts you allow, there are a lot of ads in the links that are up. That will put a lot of people off if they see a load of unfamiliar links.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@Euro Some examples of bad hosts.

master
Report comment
(11y)

These are a few examples I have found here, some take you to another movie site, some are dead, one has an fbi warning, one is a chatbox and there is alot of rubbish. <br> It is in my experience that people usually only want to access the likes of: <br> Putlocker, sockshare,gorillavid.movpod,movshare,vid xden,filebox,vidhuge etc. <br> <br> Maybe you should consider only allowing certain hosts. This is just my opinion though. <br> <br> <br> mrbrownee70.com <br> brk.to <br> user source <br> vipshare.org <br> screen4u.net <br> watchthisletme.com <br> 56.com <br> dragonuploadz.com <br> flashx.tv <br> you.video.sina.com.cn <br> cinshare.com <br> www.freestreamtube.com <br> cinecast.us <br> hd.openv.com <br> loombo.com <br> fofly.com <br> uploadville.com <br> www.ufliq.com <br> www.nolimitvideo.com <br> ginbig.com <br> mshare.eu <br> www.altervideo.net <br> loaded.it <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11y)

@Euro Thanks, removed those hosts. We allow hosts that allow to watch a movie. Also our voting system helps users to get top rated links. if you find more rubbish - post here. <br> <br> Thanks again!

master
Report comment
(11y)

You're welcome.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series