This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,861 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Can't wait to see Daddy's girl!! (783 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God

it says 2018, but i cant find a release date. I want to see it so bad!!

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

Here are the release dates I found for it.
Oct 8, 2018 (UK) Raindance Film festival
February 2019 (Portugal) Fantasporto Film festival

Hide 2 replies...

@FemaleLotRfan83 Hmm..maybe we will see it soon then. Thanks a bunch!

Report comment
(5y)
+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Oh yikes! I hope it's good. Thank you, Mom. :)

+1

Hide 8 replies...

@ Ooh me too chica!! I can't wait. I wish i had a round about date to look forward to, but for now I'll just twiddle my thumbs and wonder. 😃

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I'll be twiddling with you, lass. :)

+1

@ I'm gonna jump in and make that a three way twiddle. OOOOh Matron lol. This looks SO good.

+2

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Yes indeed!! I cant wait. I only hope it turns out to be as good as I've hyped it up to be in my mind.

+1

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I hear that. I am just going to make a mental note to look out for it - and then forget about it otherwise I will do exactly the same thing. Which invariably leads to disappointment.

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Treble twiddlers! lol

@ I've just noticed your change of status. Congratulations your holiness. Tomorrow I'm going to tell people that I am now involved in a twiddling threesome with God & Mom... Might end up on a list somewhere.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ hahahahaha nice one!

Seriously, that's really funny.

(...and thanks, it's not anything noble though, just I type a lot, lol)

master
Report comment
(5y)

Boy, you guys sometimes have weird tastes!!too much bondage,slavery,child-abuse,or really perverse-illegal stuff going on there.pushes all my buttons the wrong way!!"sexually imprisoning a minor"?kid who was kidnapped?(I didn't watch the video,sorry.) smiley too much of the real bad world i get anyway,in news,ect. smiley

Hide 5 replies...

@clarachan1355 The child helps the dad do evil deeds and loves every minute of it. Shes just as sick as he is.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 OMG, symptomatic of society today, how unfortunate that vicarious horrific acts are tendered as entertainment. I don't mind normal violence, but perversions, nope - News is full of that.

Report comment
(5y)

@Tyrlarn Hmmm this is a story of getting things put right.

It in no way glorifies perversions.

"A young woman held captive by her stepfather becomes the focus of a female vigilante and a rookie cop. When the father is identified as a serial killer their attempts to rescue the woman backfire, resulting in a terrifying confrontation with the killer."

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ Ok,Ok, IMDB seriously limited; read & re-read - accept your commentary. Thanks for your correction, I'd like to watch..
Thx

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Nope, you didn't read the IMDB either.

Personally, having been the survivour of some very horrific acts, I can tell you that I do enjoy films that "get even with the perpetrators" which is what this is about.

"A young woman held captive by her stepfather becomes the focus of a female vigilante and a rookie cop. When the father is identified as a serial killer their attempts to rescue the woman backfire, resulting in a terrifying confrontation with the killer."

God

frightnerd.com/2018/09/01... this said it was releasing 9/2018 at the Sundance film fest and the actual release would follow a month later. Idk what happened to that month lager, but they need to hurry up.

Hide 3 replies...

@◦•●◉✿♡Momof3αηgєℓѕ♡✿◉●•◦ I hope the delay is not because they are having to re-censor bits out of it.

Report comment
(5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@Tyrlarn When you go to the "Comment" section (below) choose the folder icon in the top left, third from the right.

Find a picture ending jpg, gif, tiff, png and paste it there.

Select "upload".

If you are done writing your reply, select "submit".

God
Report comment
(5y)

After watching the trailer, this also clarifies the story-line. It's a revenge flick.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1662546/

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,861 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series