This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,784 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

What happen to Openload links? (1029 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I keep looking for openload links here and there. With some older movies it appears they have a few openload links still but they seem to no longer work. Openload was my go to preferred link. smiley

Report comment
(4y)

it happens...thats what happen with putlocker

+2

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

From Troypoint June 20 2019
"The mega popular file sharing website – Openload – is currently not working. The official Openload website prompts an error message stating “This site can’t be reached”.
"This stems from the serverHold status the website received which is “usually enacted during legal disputes, non-payment, or when your domain is subject to deletion.”
"However, this does not necessarily mean the website is under legal fire:"
"In April of this year, Openload abruptly ended its affiliate program. Anyone with a balance of $20 or less from affiliate income did not receive payout and were left with no answers."

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@RiverTam Wow, I sure did enjoy those links from the site. I sure hope they get their sh*t together and make a comeback. Thank you RiverTam.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ My Pleasure

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

Openload became a fee only structure for linkers and loaders a few months ago.

We posted a thread and an article about it.

It's not that it doesn't work, it's that linkers and loaders are REMOVING their links because of this.

There was subsequently an issue on Openload recently which they refuse to disclose but has since been resolved.

That's all.

VeryStream is also theirs. Try those links.

Sorry for any confusion.

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ Verystream is hardly in here but I'll try to remember it when looking for links. Thank you Rav.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ There is at least 1 Verystream link in every uplink/upload these days (not so for older ones).

Please show me where.

Thanks very much. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Verystream isn't working either.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@nickramis Where?

Please report the links.

I have not found ANY Verystream links that do not work.

It's helpful to know so we'd appreciate a url to verify.

Thank you.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Well for a while non of them worked, now some of them do again. Its strange how they disappear sometimes. I've heard other people complain about it in the past.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@nickramis Like I wrote above, report the links or show them to me and I'll check them.

Otherwise, I've not encountered any and I check a lot of links.

Most of the time, it's something on the members end to do with streaming and blockers or browsers, not the host site

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ Now it doesn't seem necessary anymore, they work again. Maybe it was a personal problem, dont know. Thx for the help anyway.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@nickramis You're welcome.

Glad everything is working.

I have a feeling it was the .xyz domain and nothing to do with your system.

smiley

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Tried to submit an Oload (Openload) link today, this site would not take it here for some reason. I guess Rio Grande movie will continue to have no links... sad...

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Sighlass Have you checked the address of the link you're submitting?

Many times they aren't configured correctly, they system only recognizes the official site address.

Send me a message with the link and I'll check it for you.

Report comment
(4y)

@ It's quite possibly an oload.site/ link. I've seen a lot of those lately and they aren't on the list of allowed hosts. Do you think it could be added? It's just another version of openload.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Yep, it sure is.

I'll see what I can do to add it.

Sometimes there are little extension tweeks that work, but stream is a completely different server than site.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ Thank you

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@rickgrimesrocks Thanks Rick for wording it better than I could.

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@Sighlass There is a list of all the hosts that are accepted here at TM (where you go to submit your links) that should help you in the future to determine why certain links aren't accepted.

In this case, it simply isn't an accepted host at this time.

There is also a thread for requesting new hosts on the forum if you find reliable hosts that aren't currently on the list.

smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

I'm a technophile and dont even trust the technology in zippo lighters...but did the same thing happen to vodlocker? If that's the right name...

....anyway for those who post these links I salute you unsung heroes smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley Not really, but sort of.

Host sites are a "here today, gone or transformed tomorrow" breed. Where one was, another will surely pop up and you'll forget all about the first in time...

Openload is not gone.

Vodlocker is gone.

I love Zippos and I don't even smoke. smiley

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@ smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@WEBHEAD🕸️ It's true. I actually bought a purple/blue irridescent one. I've had it for years.

You can always hear the distinctive Zippo sound in films. They seem to be the most nortorious lighter sound in celluloid. lol

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ I hear ya on that. smiley I actually use my brass zippo every day. smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,784 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series