This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

We are under DDoS attack (4834 views, 31 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(9y)

Hey people, <br> <br> Somebody is DDoS-ing us. We may have problems with the availability of the site. <br> For our users. Always check your windows pcs for viruses. <br> <br> Thanks for understanding and your support!

+9

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil I was having problems and did not know why. thank you for explaining

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil Protect the Website with a Anti Dosser are use a VPN check the system logs you should get the ddosers ip and then ddos him back beaware tho he could be using a vpn he must be a real sad coward to ddos a site like this what a pu**y LOL

God
Report comment
(9y)

Hopefully the issue will get resolved soon and the culprit(s) are/is found

+4

Report comment
(9y)

It's understandable that someone would DDoS attack websites like this. This one in particular because of how well it is operated compared to others out there. Some people just can't let things be...

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@Kunami May be it's you?

+5

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil LOL.... I think I gotta back you up on that Doc....Agree completely.

+9

Report comment
(9y)

@hotrodall thanks man

+5

master
Report comment
(9y)

What is DDos ing?

Hide 1 reply...

master
Report comment
(9y)

Oh that's bad. very bad.

Report comment
(9y)

Pain in the ass but I imagine you are checking the logs and blocking the ip's who are flooding? Any idea what class/type attack? Hope you get it figured out soon and without much effort or expense. Been seeing some good flicks here lately and would like to be able to keep coming back. Best of luck, Brother.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@CyberCriminal http flood :)

+2

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil If they were persistent like that using un-amplified traffic (and managed to penetrate the cloudflare), sounds like someone has access to serious network resources (thus my previous hint at commercial d**kheads). Hmmm. Not good to piss in [***] cornflakes.

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil its very easy to do..... there is alot of tools and methods to take a down a website try and find an anti website ddoser like cloudflare

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

Cyber, to be honest checking the IP address and banning it won't stop them due to the fact if these guys are smart enough to do what they are doing then they will know ways of hiding or changing their IP addresses so that the next time they come onto the site the IP is not recognised as being banned. <br> <br> Pain in the rear to be honest, but as someone said to me not all too long ago "if it is out there, then it is out there to be used." Unfortunately the software for this sort of thing is out there and it is being used. I Definitely do not want to see 2Movies going :( I LOVE YOU 2MOVIES :D

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(9y)

@LucienCorvin DDoS is expensive. <br> We banned a lot of ips. As you see this strategy works.

Report comment
(9y)

@Dr.Evil no it is very easy to bypass your secruity even if you banned the ips and it would be very easy to hack in to your database and take all your users and passwords with a SQL injecton method mybe its possible... you are not safe secure the site ADMIN@!!!!!

top expert
Report comment
(9y)

really hope this does not cause you to close down :(

guru
Report comment
(9y)

Happy you are back smiley I could not get on the site for more than a week Even said it on twitter I don't know doss attack ips or all those short cuts names I know how to put my pc on and off and go to the best site Twomovies smiley... Good youre back guys!!!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@freddy6666 Hello ) <br> Please check your PC for viruses.

guru
Report comment
(9y)

I had the pc shop installed a Firewall a anti mailware or something like that and my pc clean's itself automatic with AVG antivirus every day at 06:00 it starts automatic every day... Hope that's enough. But if big companies like sony and microsoft are being hacked what can we do against that? (sorry for bad english).. In the week I could not get on the site I tried to find info trough twitter or facebook but I could not find anything recent only twitter last tweet 2013. But happy now my favourite site is back smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@freddy6666 Great. This should be ok.

guru
Report comment
(9y)

I was looking all the time for drevil ..who is that guy ? But in message it said drevil but it DrEvil Admin smiley haha damn really need to use my brain more smiley mr. drevil haha

Report comment
(9y)

is twomovies.us the only web address we can use to log onto your site?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@chastitylea Yes. You need another address?

Report comment
(9y)

no, I was just wondering if there was a "back-up address" in case this one was taken down for some reason? <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9y)

@chastitylea we will email an alternative url in this case

Report comment
(9y)

ok, ty!!

Report comment
(9y)

so glad I could get on this site tonight!!

God
Report comment
(9y)

I'm glad to see that DDoS issue has been sorted out.

Report comment
(9y)

Welcome back! YEAH!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series