This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,656 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Watch The Psychic (1977) movie, but can't connect?  (928 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hello, I am trying to watch this movie above but have only two links
that are seven are years old and saying to avoid them the first one says Secure Connection Failed,The other says

Your connection is not secure and one comment from seven years.
can somebody help or give advice to me please on the external links? That have noting to do with this site.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you anyways but they both don't work.One will not play and the other one is missing.

God

God
Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Hi I just tried again from DC and got this error below. <br> <br> Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site. <br> <br> Could be my ad blocker, but I always seem to have trouble using that group. <br> <br> But I do thank you very much for putting it up for me :)

God
Report comment
(5y)

DC* and what? Does this work dosmovies.com/full_movie/21/709571/1/mov.... and i thought you new loads of teck stuff, should have no prob watching.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hello I change locations depending which site is closest to me, I use a rule based firewall which has over 200+ rules so after I finish my dinner I will create a rule for that site and thank you very much for putting up that link for me. <br> <br> 99.9% of the time I use Openload the most as I get the file in minutes,but I will create a rule to bypass that site, And if you want to see my firewall it's in my pic gallery, thanks Purevodka very kind of you :)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Good god, how old is your pc?

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Sorry about my typo :) <br> <br> It should have said. <br> <br> I have a few PC's but this is the best PC for me and what I use it for on here as it works for me :) <br> <br> It's easier for me even if it looks out dated to you.:) <br> <br> Sorry I was in a rush and just returned from the store. <br> <br> Cat also dropped water into my keyboard which didn't help matters :)(got sticky keys) But it's dry now. Took 6 hours <br> to dry out. <br> <br> Sorry for the typo below, take care and a good day to you. <br>

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I have a few Pc's but is the this the best for what I do on here <br> its easier to do the things I need to do on here. <br> <br> <br> Me be you don't like it but to each his own as they say :) It's has <br> a i7 processor extremely fast for what I do on here, and at work I use a Mac only made for my job in Aerospace, but thanks for your interest in mine as most would not have a clue to how use it. :) <br> <br> <br> Thanks for your help :) Its on a 40 inch TV monitor works for me. Maybe not for you :) Windows seven professional has less errors than my new PC windows 10, bad updates at times. So thats why I use on here. Good day Purevoda :) <br> Now you know:) Sorry to keep you waiting was at the store needed to buy some cat food and litter and just got in. See ya later bye :) <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,656 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series