This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Top Ten Various List of Music (847 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.
Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@lamusette I will create a playlist on YouTube with what ever theme I'm feeling for a top ten list of music and post the link. The page will display the songs in order from 1-1O, like a 1/1O scale. Fel free to create your own and share!

God
Report comment
(6y)

Nice list, you like a bit of classical? smiley smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I do. I'm into a few pieces here and there for sure. That will be a top ten in the future.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I think I'm going to split the list into 2 and have one list with opera and the other with classic concerto piano and or symphonies.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL... <br> <br> Playlist of My Favorite Alt-Rock of the 9O's. I could literally do a top 1OO, but I don't have that kind of time. Note these are MY FAVES.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL... <br> <br> My spur-of-the-moment top 10 90s pop-punk tracks

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@nixonaddict I'm feeling this. It reminds me of 95-97. The backyard punk gigs. The Las Palmas, Fudge factory, Anti club, all that. Good times. I'm making a list too.

Report comment
(6y)

@lamusette www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL... <br> <br> Pretty much So Cal punk bands. <br> Next list: Girl bands and female lead singers that are ferocious!

expert
Report comment
(6y)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij5CYIfR... <br> <br> My go to for classic rock mix.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@vui7753 Definitely cool. I'm so glad there was some Janis in there as well as Sabbath. Good pick!

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL... <br> <br> These are the ladies who inspired me as I learned to create music as a young girl.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@lamusette Ani Difranco and 45 Grave was "blocked in [my] country" by youtube. Thankfully I found another version of it. Never heard Grave 45 before, gonna have to add them to my collection. Also definitely liked how White Boy came after White Girl, gave me a giggle.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@nixonaddict LOL, I did do that on purpose and I'm glad you found something that interested you. The 45 Grave live album "Only The Good Die Young" is my fave from them. If you can find it get it because it's a fun show.

expert
Report comment
(6y)

All bout dem' blues. Dem good ol deep soul blues. <br> <br> www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

In honor of one of my most favorites bands ever, having released a new single this week, I bring to you my Top Ten Muse songs. This list is subject to change and based on my mood now. <br> <br> www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Incredible and fantastically beautiful music to soothe your life. <br> Classical <br> www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series