This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,722 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

A Little List Of Horror Movies (2176 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

The Exorcist,The Thing,Hostel,The Host,The Fly,The Ring,Child's Play,Dawn of the Dead,Pet Sematary,Jacobs' Ladder,Darkness Falls,Day of the Dead,Rose Red,Saw,Ginger Snaps,Hellraiser,The Ruins,Wolf Creek,The Orphanage,The Blair Witch Project,Evil Dead,Silent Hill,Aliens,The Hills Have Eyes,The Descent,The Texas Chainsaw Massacre,Carrie,American Werewolf in London,Friday the 13th,Psycho,Nightmare on Elm Street,The Shining,White Noise,Forget Me Not,Jeepers Creepers,Cabin Fever,Mirrors,Maniac,

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Cats Eye,Videodrome,Black Christmas,Creep Show,House of 1000 Corpses,Let the Right One In,Basket Case,The Hitcher,Vanishing On 7th Street,Demons,The Fog,Along in the Dark,The Haunting,The Wicker Man,Motel,The Prophecy,Slugs,Sleepaway Camp,28 Days later,Scanners,The Howling,Jaws,Troll,I Am Legend,Signs,Fright Night,Cujo,Darkness Falls,Seven,Event Horizon,Salem's Lot,Prom Night,Puppet Master,The Grudge,The Omen,Amityville Horror,Joy Ride,The Lost Boys,From Dusk Till Dawn,House On Haunted Hill,Resident Evil,People Under The Stairs,Candyman,Silent Night Deadly Night,When A Stranger Calls,Final Destination,House Of Wax,,Dead Calm,Let Me In,Village Of The Dammed,Children Of The Corn.

expert
Report comment
(12y)

Frozen,Thaw,House,1408,Red Riding Hood,Tales From The Crept,Tales From The Hood,The Dark Crystal,Wolf,Ruins,Deadly Friend,Fire Starter,Michael Jackson's Thriller,Scream,Dead Space,Thaw,Constantine,Last House On The Left,Dawn of the Dead,Thaw,The Eye,Blade,Thaw,Pitch Black,Thaw,Wrong Turn,Venom,30 Days of Night,Canyon,Frailty,Slither,Venom,Land of the Dead,Venom,The House of the Devil,Venom,The Others,Shaun of the Dead,Zombieland,Undead,Thirteen Ghosts,Hostel,Boogeyman,Slither,Paranorm al Activity,Dark Floors,Dark Water,Hatchet,Cloverfield,Isolation,The Children,Trick 'r Treat,The Island.

skilled
Report comment
(12y)

Too funny....I went looking for a new horror...saw The Tunnel listed under the genre horror...read the out line..it's about the frikkin muppets...LMAO so this is one not to add to your well rounded list.smiley

Report comment
(12y)

hooray,horror movies!smiley

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

This thread is 7 years old and full of all the best horror films! Holy hell :D Thanks a million - adding many of them to my watch-list for future viewing (Halloween) Cheers!

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,722 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series