This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,748 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

A possible movie schedule of upcoming movies? (210 views, 3 replies)

top expert
Report comment
(9mo)

I wanted to share an idea that I believe could enhance the site and provide additional value to our users. I propose implementing an "Upcoming Movie Schedule" feature to keep our audience informed about the latest and upcoming films.

Overview:
The Upcoming Movie Schedule will be a dedicated section on our website, offering users a curated calendar of movie releases. It will display essential details such as release dates, trailers, cast information, and brief synopses for each film.

Key Features:

Timely Information:
Users will be able to access the most current and accurate information about upcoming movie releases. This feature will enable them to plan their movie-watching activities in advance.

Personalization:
The Upcoming Movie Schedule will incorporate user preferences to provide personalized movie recommendations. This customization will enhance user engagement and satisfaction.

Community Engagement:
We will facilitate discussions among our users by creating a space where they can share their thoughts and excitement about upcoming releases. The platform will foster a sense of community and interaction among movie enthusiasts.
Read more

+1

master
Report comment
(9mo)

Albeit great idea, our fearless leader (site owner) is in a war zone presently. One might not reasonably expect any changes to the site for good while. Just enjoy the site while you can, as we are all mighty grateful the site even exists. Please DONATE, anything helps.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(9mo)

@(⌐■_■) Oh I'm enjoying the site
and I will donate as soon as I can possibly afford to

Rent, bills, and health take priority

Maybe one day the suggestion will be heard and considered

senior master
Report comment
(8mo)

A terrific idea! smiley

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,748 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series