This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,734 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

This Is England Movie + All Series (498 views, 16 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

there are a few links for the movie that dont work and episodes that have no links if anyone can please help sort this you would be the hero of the day!! Thanks

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

If nobody can help and you are desperate to see them they are available on all4 the official channel four free to use streaming service.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@MarkRowley do u know if that will work outside the UK?

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@tyrelpa Probably not tbh, but I'll send you a direct message...

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

@tyrepla these threads are for those requests.

Please follow the instruction in the first post.

TV Series: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Series-Reques....

Movies: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Link-requests....

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ very sorry forry stepping out of line, did not mean to bring out the ravenous side but i will do better next time

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

There was a series!? I've only ever seen the movie.

Report comment
(4y)

this is england 86
this is england 88
this is england 90

it was all really good, I just finished watching Brassic and it made me want to go back and watch the movie and series again

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

fantastic series! I hated how one storyline concluded but overall this is one of the finest British dramas ever made along with Flowers, The Kidulthood films starring Noel Clarke, Humans (which people need to campaign to Channel 4 to allow one more extended long season to give it a proper conclusion), Call the Midwife, Luther, Fresh Meat, After Hours,The Fall, Wanderlust, Kiss Me First, Secret Diary of a Call-girl, Sugar Rush (also deserves at least two more seasons and not cliffanger or the ending it got) Dates, and the finest of them all the British drama to end all British dramas and the finest TV series in my opinion ever made be it Britain or elsewhere SKINS! :D so if your lucky to watch this all and binge watch it starting with the movie and then the series it'll be the best time of your life spent and Shane Meadows along with Ken Loach and Mike Leigh is one of Britain and the world's natural treasures who deserves far more praise.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Yuroparenti oh also forgot to put Fleabag, As If (even though I only liked two of the female leaders and hated much of the characters in the series), and McMafia, The Woman in White and War and Peace starring Lily James and Paul Dano into this long list of brilliant UK drama or UK series but I still think a top five list you have to put This is England, and Skins in the rank of 1 to 5 with one and two being greatest and second greatest :) .

Report comment
(4y)

@Yuroparenti and Mum! how can I forget that one starring Lesley Manville :)

Report comment
(4y)

@Yuroparenti Mum was truly amazing, perfect feelgood comedy and Peter Mullan is amazing in everything he does. the chemistry between him and Lesley Manville was perfection and we can only hope they work together again

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@tyrelpa I know I loved it, it was like watching a perfect subtle British indie flick that hit all the right notes or like watching a Mike Leigh film into the peculiarities of the British people and yes Mullan was incredible as well. I only wish they had written out that wannabee upper class snob that Cathy's brother was dating who was divorced, she was such a waste of ink but alas! luckily it didn't ruin the show or make it too annoying to watch :)

God
Report comment
(4y)

Ok, now I'm going to have to watch this! I cannot remember if I've seen it or not... I've seen so many shows and films my brain thinks my life is actually scripted. smiley

Thanks everyone for the comments and feedback. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(4y)

On a side note, I do completely recommend "Love/Hate", which is similar, though Irish.

It's fecking brutal, lads!

hehehehehe

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/LoveHate....

also, desperately in need of links... smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@ i literally started this 2 days ago and i am 3 seasons deep.

honestly the irish are absolutely killing it out there in the world of tv and i want more more more

+1

Report comment
(4y)

I don't know whether "Atlantis" is England TV series.Hope someone can give me the right answer

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,734 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series