This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,740 reviews
122,405 films • 18,479 TV series

Swamp Thing Drowned (373 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

Swamp Thing, Season 1, Episode 4, Can We get a Player when You Click on a Source?? All the sources go to an AD immediately-NO PLAYER in sight.

top expert
Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@PsychoDeeDee Thanks!! Does this mean the Rest of the Episodes will have a Player?? Too bad DC cancelled this show, I hope The CW picks it Up. At Least they're looking at Production Costs to continue the Series.

Report comment
(3y)

@Idaho_Biker I didn't look at other episodes but, the sources were all dead on the one you asked about. This did come out a year ago so, that's not too uncommon. Mixdrop usually keeps older stuff around if you know how to look for it.

AFAIK, this show is dead. DC cancelled it before it even finished airing.. HBOmax will probably keep Doom Patrol and Titans around but, this wasn't in the cards...

Report comment
(3y)

@PsychoDeeDee You may want to Check this out: www.dreadcentral.com/news/327279...

Report comment
(3y)

@PsychoDeeDee Sorry Posted a Link, didn't realize I wasn't supposed to do that, Oh Well, just found out AFTER I messaged You with the Link...

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

Whoops, I Guess The Swamp Thing just came up for Air, now it's back to Drowning on Episode 6....How's about a Player that can be counted on for the rest of the Episodes too??

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,740 reviews • 122,405 films • 18,479 TV series