This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,636 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

On the Hallow EVE! list a favourite movie🦎 (733 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(3y)

Just two. Off the beaten track perhaps.

1. The Dirt, 2019 More than the average rockumentary movie! Motley Crue, You had me at "Shout At the Devil!"

2. 68 Kill, 2017 This is over the top in all the right way! And twists keep on turning. Crazy, violent.. and comedy! A rare gem.

Contribute to this lil list for Halloween. We all love Movies! Stay Spooky!! 🦎

+1

Report comment
(3y)

Trick 'r Treat.

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Midknight Trick .. Or.. Treat! That is the Question. 🎃

Report comment
(3y)

@Midknight www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-bFpwS0... Christopher Walken... Kevin Spacey does it so well.🎃

Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 smiley I'm talking about one of the best Halloweenie movies I've seen in years. give it a look while me and Walken have a beer

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Midknight Lol! Evidently my comment is too short?
🦄🦄🦄🦄🌹🌹🌹🌹 🐔

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@Midknight Kewl 😎

master
Report comment
(3y)

Ah No, will be right with you when I read what this is about.

master
Report comment
(3y)

"Don't Breath", ok kept me on edge of seat. In my best Russian accent, (i do accents as past time, friends.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@♱SKY♱ Don't Breathe. Not bad. Burning Bright, about the abused and hungry Bengali Tiger.. I clawed the sofa!

guru
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

It must be Jaws! Still the top of imdb too 😋
dosmovies.com/film/Jaws

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@CollideDuhScope Jaws is Adventure/thriller. And my favourite movie of all time! But not my favourite Horror movie.

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

Exorcist...I will won't watch alone after dark 💋

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny💋 Man!! I love the Exorcist! I can do all the voices!! You should see the anniversary documentary about how it was made. As far as .. what I don't like to watch after dark... good old Brian DePalma's Carrie. That bit.. when the lights turn red and Sissy Spacek opens her eyes real wide.. It's a hard image to get out of your head!

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 The voices are what get me in the exorcist. It has the best demonic sound even the laughs and breathing. If your watching a possession movie and the voice isn't scary enough it totally ruins it for me. I compare them all to the exorcist. Carrie was a great movie 🎥 too. My dad was a huge horror fan so I saw them all when I was young with him. I still had a woobie (baby blanket) when I saw exoticist, I his under it through a lot of it. Probably why I have issues today...lol. How about the blood coming out of the elevators in the shining, I remember that scarring the crap out of me too.
I remember going to see the burning at theaters and hiding my face in a popcorn box (back when photocopied popcorn 🍿 came in a box). That movie is so cheesy now. 💋💋

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I have to do a soundwave just for you. I can do the whole movie, The Exorcist. Fun facts.. Did you know that Linda Blair was almost nominated for an Oscar? Initially, they didn't know she was lip-syncing.
It was all done by a lovely voice-actor, Mercedes McCambridge, who had won a best supporting Oscar.. ages before they called it Oscar. This British actress.. who was tied to a chair.. drank raw eggs.. and as teetotaler, she got real drunk to make those noises. I will do it and put on the page. Sometimes .. when I wake up in the morning and the sun is shining... I smile and think to myself. "what a lovely day for an exorcism".
When I was little I was afraid of Margaret Hamilton. The Wicked Witch of the West in the Wizard of OZ.
Life is Beautiful! 🎇✨🎉

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 I'd love to hear it! Lol you're a riot!
I can't recall what year I saw it at my Aunt n uncles place..
I was warned not to watch but of course on purpose my Uncle (Gary RIP) moved his recliner so I could lol.. some scary sh*t!
It was also the year of pearl drops for your teeth (I practiced that a lot Haha as well as Rinute on ice!

Report comment
(3y)

@CollideDuhScope I was just today thinking about..which phrases and sounds are the best. But all I have to do is just plug in the mike.. when I'm stretching.

guru
Report comment
(3y)

one word ... Baskin.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,636 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series