This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

THE SERIES "YOU" has a rating of 8.1 out of 10 on IMDb (295 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

Joe Goldberg (Badgley), a bookstore manager, obsessively pursues a graduate-school student, Guinevere Beck (Elizabeth Lail). His obsession blossoms after encountering her just once. But theirs isn't a typical love story, and things begin to get dangerous. The series quickly gets dark, with murders and other mysteries.

The show gives readers a glance into the dark side of obsession. Throughout the first season, "You" gives viewers insight into the mind of Joe, who is stalking the woman he loves. His thoughts and actions can be unsettling throughout the entire series, but he's also quick-witted and sardonic, giving him some shockingly likable qualities. Because of this, the viewer sees just how easy it is for Joe to seem trustworthy.
Beyond that, one of the most unsettling parts of "You" is the way it shows how easily one's privacy can be invaded. The series shows how simple it could be for someone to use modern resources to work their way into your life.
Read more

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

You can watch it here : dosmovies.com/tv/You

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@pringo Not sure how I missed it here! I put it in search on the page and it didn't show up. Thanks much smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

It currently has a 7.8 rating on imdb ...

Now I am a big fan of this rating system BUT it seems excessive given the third season installment.

In this case I would go with the dosmovies members' rating - 7.3 as of 8th April 2022.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(2y)

Thanks, buddy! smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Darla Just a little tip for you...If you cant find a show by searching just search the IMDB code for example for "YOU" ill put this in the search... www.imdb.com/title/tt7335184/?re...

Just the tt7335184 part of it. Hope this helps.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series