This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,754 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

A Gentle Reminder of the "No more politics on this site" post. (890 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Some months ago, the administration saw a justified need for this thread.

It got upvotes and was accepted on the whole. Politics has a new site. It is called ANYSUBJ.com.
There are debates, discussions and mods. For the politically minded, it's a fun place.

Recently there have been a spate of posts on the dosmovies forum that seems to be ignoring this very simple wish.

Perhaps it is time to remind those who are attempting to drag the site down into the political quagmire that we were drowning in before and it was not pretty. It created unnecessary negative energy between members.

Thank You for your time.

+14

guru
Report comment
(3y)

Thank You. Could we add race and sexual habits to the list?

+9

master
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

NO KIDDING... YES DOCTOR-E.
^ IS THIS MOVIE SITE SO HARD UP FOR CLICK$ THAT TRA$H IS APPROVED/ALLOWED BY ADMIN, AGAIN? WHUT THE FUXX DOC?? I usually support this site == however, I will no longer *click on or download anything from MOOBS* until this horrid trash is eliminated entirely. I hope diminishing clickrates speak for the community.

+1

admin
Report comment
(3y)

Yes report politics to our moderators. I'm busy all the time.

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil been reported out the a$$ - now people are begging YOU in public forum. DUHHH? Not to mention 'busy all the time' bullsh*t, you live on this site, but you're too busy to read and push a damn button??? Okey Doke dunno who believes that crap, but okayyy you're soooper busy. Now fix it anyway since you're here.

Report comment
(3y)

@(⌐■_■) please send directly to mods, urls to posts with reasons to delete

Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@Dr.Evil Doc, You're here reading this crap too. Uphold your own dayum TOS.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,754 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series