This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Nicholas Cage turned 59 today. Happy birthday 🎊🎉🥂🎂🍾 (220 views, 11 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

+2

master

I didn't realize he is almost my age well by 6 and a half years. Darn if only we could have met in High school. smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Wow.I am a big Nic Cage fan since city of angels.I think he's hot! smiley

+1

@tyetoes oh yeah how could I forget that one. He was so hot in that for sure. Willing to give it all up for his love. It was so romantic

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Nicholas Cage has made some of the worst movies ever.
Like the burning skeleton on the m'bike.
Sorry YR, he's all yours!

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@Buttless I agree as of late he has made some really bad movies. In the 80's and 90's he did some really great ones. Leaving las Vegas. Face Off, Con Air. Those were movies I would watch even now. That's cool. No hard feelings Buttless

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

What I liked in his movies mostly was his female partners. Always. I liked a few movies of his very much. Became relic to me, can't be objective in defaming him or evaluating him in laconic way. It's like doing this to John Wayne or Charlton Heston and their acting. Saying this cuz I once tried to think of some things to say about JW and CH's play and I soon decided not to. Some old movies went to heaven and became relic to me hehehhe

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@Nasos It does seem that in this day in time that the older actors that were really great and putting out incredible movies. Now that they have aged it seems that their movies leave something to be desired.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

The first movie I ever saw Cage in was, "Valley Girl". It was one of my favorites.

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

yeah he made a few good ones, not a fav to me,,,but i hope he had a good one

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

I threw up a little bit... in his honor. smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series