This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Happy 10th anniversary TwoMovies (813 views, 28 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(5y)

I wish all creators and everybodu who started up Twomovies a happy 10th birthday smiley , many sites have come and gone but Twomovies stands strong since 2008 , endurance , kindness , positivity and hard workers give us smiley chat , music , shows and movies. And for all that hard work they ask nothing , so Happy 10th Birthday smiley and thanks to all contributors who keep this site up , see you at the 20th anniversary still standing strong. Thank you guys for the hard work and the best platform on the web smiley

+12

God
Report comment
(5y)

I had no idea the site was that old having, only joined 5 years ago. Happy birthday.

+8

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Here, here, Happy Anniversary TwoMovies! Best site "EVER"!

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

+6

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ What is it 10yr today? :)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I guess, since someone started this thread LOL, i only joined this site like 10 months ago :p

+6

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ smiley best site on the web :)

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes , read it started in 2008 , I don't know how many people started this but Always present is Dr Evil :) who's Always ready to help :) , I am going up to almost 6 years here and still the best with good comments , like yours are fun to read :) PureVodka :) and Aces you give top links :) thanks for that :) up now to the next 10 years :)

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

10 years! Sweet Mother of God, that is hard to believe, congratulations! I was with Primewire and never even knew about this place. I am glad to have found a new home to hang out with good people and fellow movie lovers.

+7

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@TraderX Not many of the old sites are left from the old days

+6

God
Report comment
(5y)

Happy Birthday to the Two-Movies community and a big thank you to Doc for creating the site and maintaining it!

Also, many, many thank yous to everyone who contributes and shares and keeps our feeling of community the reason I'm here.

+7

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ Well said :) ps , nice Gif picture :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@freddy6666 Thanks, the gif is by the amazing artist George Redhawk. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ typed in the name and thanks he has a lot of video's with Gifs and pics on the web famous for his metamorphic animation :) his style is special :) read somewere he is blind or almost blind

master

Best web site ever smiley

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you for all your hard work!smiley

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Two-Movies you rock!!

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Hoping it's still around for a 20th, 30th and so on and so forth!! smiley

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Birthday? Does that mean there is cake?

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Sure cake wars on Twomovies smiley you can find it all here :) lol :)

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Happy Birthday TM!

I found the cake...

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@DemandingFemale That is eating cake :) lol :) good one :)

+3

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

10 years? I had no idea this site was a decade old. Congrats! happy 10th!! smiley

I have known of TM for a few years and only recently joined as a member after Primewire went down. I (like many others here) was a long time member/user of PW - loved and miss that site so sad to see it gone but glad that a lot of members from PW are joining here and hopefully that only grows. I am still adjusting to two-movies, members and all the features here...

Between here and "elsewhere" - still deciding which is home since PW is gone but no matter where I go, I tend to always find my PW buddies!

Thank you to all the friendly and welcoming members of two-movies who have made my move here a pleasant experience. To all the Mods/Admins that have helped me and always listen to User Feedback whilst all the improvements and changes already done since I have joined, many thanks and much gratitude to you always.

smiley smiley smiley smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

Entire decade of do-good coding - excellent site. Well Played. smiley

Entire decade of do-good coding - excellent site. Yup Well Played.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) Salted watermelon though mmm cheers to that good coding!

master
Report comment
(5y)

WELL WATERMELON! HAPPY AN smiley NIVERSY! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 ((Vodka slushee. Huge party.))

Report comment
(5y)

@(⌐■_■) Any carbs in watermelon?

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 keep studying. Someday you'll be able to spell, mock and use whole words appropriately.
Stay strong 'till then.

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series