This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,911 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Happy Birthday America! (499 views, 40 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(4y)

Happy independence day USA from europe!
We still love ya, and we still hope you remember what you stood for. We are aware you have a hard time with that president, but we are confident you will follow the JFKs again instead of the DTs.
As this is a movie site, this will give ya a clue

good president

real enemy

president? seriosly?

not your enemy

amp.businessinsider.com/images/5...

hope

we know you will do the right thing! congrats

+3

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ yes, that's our prez., seriously!!! not bad for 71 or 72 yr old.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ why is it MEN who get old,with big wild eyebrows?My dad had dark red bushy eyebrows in old age--I was countin on that!!--and even Trump has bushy white or blonde eyebrows.i betcha i'm even losing my eyebrows BOOHOO!!! smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ Yep! the right thing is Trump 2020!

Oh..and when you officially become a Caliphate over there don't look to America for help because we warned you!

Report comment
(4y)

@Paladin* the words "we" and "america" in your mouth dont fit together.
Hihi sure we are a caliphate. Maaaan thats so idiotic. Ey Paladin, have you ever left the village you were thrown in ?

Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ Just remember it...btw I hear your village is missing it's idiot. smiley

expert
Report comment
(4y)

I love The United States, the country i was born. But somehow i cant shake the idea that our history is whacked. We are supposed to be free but within under 100yrs we had industrialized slavery. I mean the first heads of government had slaves, come on. I mean i hate to whine but freedom must have meant free to take the land of the Indians, and not treat them as humans. Sorry but going to see fireworks on the 4th of july is stupid, always has been.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@pizzaguy666 its a problem with the human race;they've always warred,killed,massacred,and enslaved.you never read about all the ancient centuries where slavery went on,and never ceased??for hundreds of years?Our slavery was one of the shortest times,for a country.Get ahold of a good library about Ancient Greece and Ancient Rome-now THAT WAS WAR!!AND SLAVERY!! CHINA had slavery,almost every old country had it.but now they think slavery is rising again;they have Russian slaves,literally,with no IDs,they built their Olympics buildings,the American news saw it,and reported it.Russia openly has slavery.--and they don't care if we know. Now,slavery is not going away.Whenever democracy falls,gets weak, slavery rises again.--BUT its not just America,its gone on for thousands of years. Yeah,our ancestors killed all the Indians--and some day I suppose invaders will kill all the Americans.--after the rest die from starvation. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@pizzaguy666 Glad that is just your opinion. And BTW Britain had slaves before America and kept them long after America freed theirs.

Report comment
(4y)

@Paladin* WOW thanks for telling me

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

that's the prez smiley in a breeze?I'm ashamed to say,at this smiley point he has more hair than me,a woman.we;re the same age. smiley (I have a horrible "hair-falling-out-problem"I have to go to dermotologist, smiley it never happens to women on either side--except if we get under too much STRESS) smiley smiley smiley MONOXIDOL,here i come.) smiley

maybe STRESS IS KILLING MY HAIR. he's not losing his,though smiley !!listen, for a 71 yr old guy, that is a fair head of hair. smiley --really.he's lookin good to we 71 yr old ladies, smiley smiley we all have the same physical ailments now, smiley hah--we'd have plenty of pains to talk about.---hah hah we'd be just b**chin about the hair-shortage,not the oil-shortage!! smiley

if my hair does not come back,i have to try monoxidol. smiley don't laugh at the old,the alternative is not re-encarnation. HHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! smiley

Hide 2 replies...

master
Report comment
(4y)

happy forth!! and happy jelly fish day!!!

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

+3

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@fortunate1 Nice pic - would have up-voted you but some Anerica hating leftist down-voted you.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@Paladin* YOU just downvoted the first comment.
And the american "leftists" surely love their country more than you.
And now relax you supreme white being. LOL. maaaaaan....

Report comment
(4y)

@fortunate1 NICE!

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@fortunate1 coool pic!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Happy 4TH of July!! smiley smiley Hope y'all are celebrating the good ole American way and stay blessed! smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A We are, and we hope to!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Belated regards and happy hangovers.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,911 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series