This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,879 reviews
122,472 films • 18,489 TV series

Im giving help to those who want  (1414 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

My name is greg and i added 32 movie links and 12 tv shows so if you want anything added just say so. if i can get it, i love this site, so don't hate me love me.cause my secret sites get everything. just ask

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@DirkDiggler941989 Your analytics only show 8 movie links and 0 tv show links so something isn't right.....

+7

guru
Report comment
(6y)

well something is wrong cause i added loads of links and still are doing it as we speak so check that <br>

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Do you have a lower quality version of Murder on the Orient Express? I usually use thevideo.me for 240p and 720p movies, but all they have for MOE is 720p.

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Kitala coming up thanks for checking the post

Report comment
(6y)

@DirkDiggler941989 I love you

Report comment
(6y)

@Kitala lol no need to say that im just helping out <br>

Report comment
(6y)

how about Cold Skin in English... love that Lovecraftian vibe

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@CountZer0 lol sorry hasn't come out in english yet all my links are to russian audio sorry to let you down anything else i could help with today

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Hi Greg <br> I am very pleased to see you are helping with links. I love this site too, is there any way you could get openload link for me to add to Hostiles 2017 the new movie just out, only on this site, no other movie site has it; I think Christian Bale is an excellent actor. Until I saw your message offering help, I had already requested add links, but as good as Two Movies is, and it is, by the time they get the new links the film is everywhere. example yesterday they offered me link for "Allied" with Brad Pitt. Thank you for what you are doing and I hope to hear from you, perhaps even with a link. Best wishes have a good viewing evening :)

+3

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@DirkDiggler941989 That a trailer, not a full movie link smiley smiley why do i even bother to comment smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@∞Aces∞ Because you like attention?

Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria Me like attention ? LOL as you say :)

+3

@∞Aces∞ Wow! Some people eh? :)

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Lol, ok you pot smoking non society assisting leech. Maybe say something if it is helpful. You're likely on AISH, stealing from taxpayers while you smoke it up and call EMS because your baby toe hurts...

@Etheria Two words: PISS OFF :)

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Hits too close, hey? Sorry if we don't want to ruin our backs for your fat ass, morphine crying, douche bag selves

@Etheria No, not close at all, you miserable nasty b**ch...... and I don't have a fat ass either :) <br>

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@Etheria <br> You seem to know a lot about her, so you should be very well aware she works. <br> Then you would be praising her, wouldn't you.

+6

admin
Report comment
(6y)

I have a ban button, you know.

+4

Hide 1 reply...

@Dr.Evil Sorry Dr.Evil, look who started this though? <br>

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,879 reviews • 122,472 films • 18,489 TV series