This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,739 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

WHO IS JOHN SNOW??? (1028 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(6y)

Ok G.O.T fans this is what I want to know. Who Is John Snow really?? I am re-watching the whole series now that I finally got my husband into it and I haven't watched season 7 yet. I don't know if they have answered that question in season 7 or not. But I really don't believe he is Eddard Stark's son. Eddard looked to awkward when it was brought up. Also we don't know who his mother is. I originally thought he was Illaya (Ned Starks sisters)and the mad kings son and Ned just told everyone it was his bastard to keep him safe. I would love to hear everyone else's thoughts on the matter. If they did answer this question in season 7 I apologize and I will find out soon enough. smiley smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Do you really want us to tell you?? Or find out for yourself??

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Yes, they answer the question who John Snow really is in season 7. [SPOILER]

+2

Report comment
(6y)

It's made very clear in season 7

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

they touch on it some in season 6 but clarify in season 7.....

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Thank you all for not spoiling it for me but letting me know they finally answer that question. smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

The suspense is killing me. I can't get my husband to watch the show fast enough so I can get to season 7, <br> ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,739 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series