This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,657 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

How many of you have heard of this Medical treatment and just out of curiosity, who would try it if it was recommended? (523 views, 48 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

+4

master

I saw this medical treatment on a documentary years ago. Apparently it is a very helpful cure

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 It gives "Eat sh*t and [die]" a whole new meaning.

smiley

smiley smiley smiley

+2

@DontSpeak hahaha that's a great one I love it. Man, that wit again 💖

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

This treatment is a friggn revolution if your microbiome is no longer healthy. Research in recent years has produced sensational results - how the composition of the microbiome affects health/ immune system and even the psyche. Especially antibiotic treatment can give it a serious blow.
Likewise, a diet with too much sugar, carbohydrates can take a toll on the microbiome. But it can recover if you change your diet: Reduce sugar, etc., add more fiber, foods that are anti-inflammatory - the "bad" bacteria don't like that and are reduced in number.

Would I try it? If necessary, yes. I would call it microbome transfer. Sounds better doesn't it?

+5

Hide 4 replies...

@CitizenD yes that does sound a whole lot better. I suppose if change of diet etc didn't help then I would do it as a last resort.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 i thought people did DETOX to get a reboot??
I dont like the way they use coffee tho
(i like to drink mine smiley)

+4

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 yuck I had to google that I had never heard of coffee enemas

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Interesting you bring that up. I am currently taking antibiotics in heavy doses because of an infection in my left foot (it looked like a red football some days ago). to preserve microbiotic intestinal flora my doctor gave me a lot of packages of powder to be dissolved in water and be drunk. The powder contains 10 different kinds of bacteria naturally living in your intestinal system. Opposite to all times i took antbiotics this time no diarrhoe occured. So it seems there is way to avoid a colitis before colonoscopy... and sh.. transfer

+2

Hide 2 replies...

@Adrian∞ wow thanks for the info. I have diabetes and I can get some nasty infections call cellulitis. Often during the holidays when I'm not watching what I eat like I should. Oh and the only time I drink wine or liquor when my family. I don't think the alcohol is the problem just the food I should eat. This is excellent info and I will be asking my doctor about it next time I need to 💞&☮ peace brother!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 here is a pic of the microbiotics.

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

That`s the stuff. smiley tastes like vanilla

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@Adrian∞ medicine that taste good? what a novel idea!

guru
Report comment
(1y)

There is an excellent show called Food Unwrapped and their very first show tells about how the majority of Probiotic products sold are made from the bacteria taken from a stool sample of one healthy 30-something male. You can get a healthy gut by drinking some of these products. There used to be that episode here, here is where I first saw it, but it is no longer available. dosmovies.com/episode/Food_Unwra...
It's a great show, by the way, I have learned so much from it. For example. www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTqovnpN...
The latest episodes are available on DosMovies

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@Wander thanks for the information, Wander

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Everyone knows Youtube is the only source of medical knowledge.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless for sure youtube's great for all kinds of knowledge or the mayo clinic is my go to site for medical advice. hehe

master
Report comment
(1y)

I'm rarely sick smiley (until stroke, but im still rarely sick)

on the rare occasion my go to eating pencillin
id drink A-fil with good bacteria with pills, i think you call it sour milk in english
and during the day i'd drink Proviva, its like a fruit soup, thicker than juice

keep me hydrated and my stomach happy

+2

Hide 5 replies...

@🌞Suisen🌞 sounds like a great option

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 if possible i like to avoid taking pencillin or drogs, i take anti inflammatorics a lot,,, also drink yougurt-sourmilk for breakfast when abroad so i can eat local cuisine smiley works for me

+2

@🌞Suisen🌞 antibiotics and penicillin mess with my liver. They make me sicker then the illness it is treating. Therefore I will not take them unless the infection could turn fatal.

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 thankfully in sweden most doctors dont prescribe if not needed, since its easy to build up resistance

+1

@🌞Suisen🌞 yes Canada has become that way now. In the 80's and 90's Doctor would prescribe it without confirming you had infection now they don't play around, they do lab work first.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@Stickmanuk I watched this episode quite a long time ago. I was wondering if anyone would bring it up. Thanks for the post smiley smiley smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

Starting to appear as though South Park and YRose talk 💩 just to bait SIMON into stories 'n memes. smiley

Carry on... smiley

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) I do have to admit the other story did set the spark for my idea for this form. Now that I read your comment I'm disappointed Simon didn't make a joke about it smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Eau he'll be along any minute [hour-day-year] it ain't over 'till a fat lady farts... me thinks. smiley

*AND YUP, WE ARE ALL HERE FOR IT!!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) FARTS???

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CitizenD This is a weapon intent on causing permanent incontinence.

Truly WTF??

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak How is that an answer to my comment? Are you asking me in my capacity as a former proctologist? Perhaps the users of such dangerous toys crave some kind of tapeworm experience. smiley

No offense. We proctologists do not mince words.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Dunno why, but Sharknado came to mind. smiley

WAITAMINUTE: wunder why smiley is my most oft used emoji in this forum??

((runs away screaming, again))

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Apologies for the delay smiley

+3

Hide 7 replies...

@SimonM No apology needed. We are just glad you finally appear with your amazing wit and loveable personality💗 smiley smiley smiley smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM This group hug needs an intervention!

smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak This maybe more effective smiley

+2

@SimonM I remember this episode. I watched it with my son. It's from like 2006 or around there. He would leave the game so his mother had to bring him the bed pan smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Excellent as always Simon. You are my Hero! smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)
+1

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Ya'll needta get a room... a restroom or escape room comes to mind?

+4

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) There's always room for another if you want to join us! smiley

+3

@SimonM now that's more like it. Cartmen just needs his xbox and computer and he's all set

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Got that covered too! smiley

+2

@SimonM good man you found the ultimate man cave smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 *Man Cave: smiley 'in a happy twat' amiryte...? smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 smileyThis was by far interesting,entertaining,and actually also helpful.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,657 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series