This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,886 reviews
122,472 films • 18,489 TV series

Hey JD, how is Doc ? (158 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Lots of us are following the news from Ukraine and wonder how Doc is getting on. I hope Doc and his family are safe and well.
Could you pass on our concerns post an update? It adds a human factor to a situation most people could not even imagine.

+7

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

And if there is anything we can do... 2M is full of friendly people all over the world. Tell us how we can help!

+7

Report comment
(1y)

I will certainly pass along your thoughts and concerns. As I do not have his permission to speak on his private life, I can only say that he is well. His family is safe and outside the country, though he has remained behind with his father. I will give you a proper update once I secure his permission to do so.

smiley smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Thanks. I know there are security concerns, but if I was being bombed I might feel slightly better knowing people thought of me. smiley

+4

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Once a man gets in a Blood rage of war he never the same. Will take time, long time to think of trivial. Seen people I knew in this mode. Some of them twice in war. So whatever behavior I get from my friends or people after this, I won't judge or get disappointed. God may have mercy upon all of the World and keep us safe and sane!

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,886 reviews • 122,472 films • 18,489 TV series