This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,387 films • 18,475 TV series

Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer ★ (972 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

When a video is posted online of a mysterious man killing two kittens, internet users across the world leap into action to find the perpetrator. Encouraged by the attention he's receiving, the killer continues posting ever more disturbing videos, eventually crossing into murder. From the producers of The Imposter and Silk Road, Don't F**k With Cats: Hunting an Internet Killer only on Netflix December 18th.

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt11318602/

"A group of online justice seekers track down a guy who posted a video of him killing kittens."

smiley I highly recommend this as a must-watch and rate it 5/5 stars! ★★★★★ Also, due to some disturbing things that are shown, I listened to 90% of it instead of looking so beware of that when watching. Otherwise, it's incredible what these people do to find the sick POS and a great docu-series showing the true evil that exists not just in the world as we know it but online where disturbed creeps think they can hide and getaway with absolutely anything without anyone finding out but there's always the good force ready to prove otherwise.

smiley smiley Happy viewing - Merry Christmas, Cheers! smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Could someone please add this to two-movies for members to watch?

Links have been available but can't add them until page is.

Thanks in advance! smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

I found the page on here but still no links.

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Dont_Fk_with....

I have links to add but too many steps for it and I also clicked the "Request Episodes" option but just brings me to the forum.

Anyone? Please and Thanks. smiley

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A link added

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@vilkaz Thank you kindly! smiley smiley

master
Report comment
(4y)

Great show,, I was glued to my chair...

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Did a Episode 3 with ENG SUBS added from 34mins when it is NON ENG you just have to turn them on at the bottom of the player, they will start at 34 mins and stay on unless you just turn them back off when the 10 mins or whatever of non english as gone

vev.io/zl32wlndg93v

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,387 films • 18,475 TV series