This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,748 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Do Emotions Impact Your Physical Health? (124 views, 2 replies)

senior master
Report comment
(10mo)

I found this article in the site of a sifu of Kung Fu Martial Arts and I liked the way it's written:

" We all know that emotions can have a powerful effect on our mental state, but did you know that they can also impact our physical health? It’s true. Emotions can have a significant impact on the way our body functions and can even contribute to the development of certain health problems.

Let us explore the connection between emotions and physical health, and provide tips on how to manage your emotions to maintain overall well-being.

The Stress Response

One of the primary ways that emotions impact our physical health is through the stress response. When we experience stress or a negative emotion................"

READ MORE HERE:

www.awakeyourinnerdragon.com/awa...

+1

Report comment
(10mo)

Thats why I never have a thermometer in my house. If I dont know I am ill, I am prone to dismiss any effects as tiredness, with the effects dissipating without much problem. If I can see that I have fever, my body goes downtown with the illness. I will be bedridden for days smiley

But no, I get it. People have different psychosomatic reactions to stress, sadness or happiness. I remember once when my niece was a baby, I was stuck on babysitting duty when she farted. And that was the king and the queen of farts. Not so much on the sound effects but on the noxious gases that resulted in the oxygen being sucked out of the house. If that was ever to be depicted on a cartoon reel, it would be resembled as the pyroclastic cloud coming down mount Vesuvius towards Pompeii smiley Anyhow, as I am rushing through the house in pure panic mode over the imminent suffocation, opening all windows in my path and sticking my head out for a deep breath, prior to attempting the next window, the proud father walks in. ...
Read more

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(10mo)

@JudgeDredd Believe it or not, I too hate to take temperature and BP to myself. I also hate med doctors! Twice more hate when I have to pay for exams and medical proc-res .....

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,748 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series