This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,695 reviews
122,387 films • 18,475 TV series

Codfish carpaccio (simple, easy, quick, almost no cooking required) (904 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(6y)

Cod fish carpaccio (very easy and quick to make, no cooking required) <br> <br> Ingredients: <br> <br> - 1 raw codfish fillet (raw, salted dried codfish, not fresh) <br> - 3 table spoons of olive oil <br> - 1 table spoon of vinegar <br> - 1 small onion (sliced in a half moon shape, slice it thin) <br> - 1 garlic tooth <br> - Back pepper (as much as you want) <br> - Black olives (with the olive lumps taken off) <br> - Chopped parsley (as much as you want, I use a lot) <br> - a few slices of bread (If you can get corn bread, it would be great) <br> <br> Remove the skin and bones of the raw dried cod fish, and rip it in several small pieces <br> Put the cod fish in a bowl with cold water, and wash it twice (to remove a bit of the salt), the second time with new water (I like salted codfish, so I don't remove any of the salt, go straight to the next step) <br> Put the codfish slices in a salad bowl and add the olive oil and the vinegar. ...
Read more

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 *1 garlic tooth* Is that the same as a garlic clove? <br> Have you ever put a garlic clove (not bulb) in the microwave - for 20 - 30 sec?

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 loool.. sometimes I make literal translations, yes, it's a garlic clove... No, I haven't tried to put a garlic clove on the microwave... what happens to it? <br> Ps: but a few weeks ago, i forgot a egg bloiling, the water evaporated, and the egg blew up... I spent hours cleaning everything arround the stove...lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 Where in the house were you when this egg popped, sounds very funny now but i bet it wasn't at the time lol. <br> Was the yolk sulfur black. <br> <br> <br> When a garlic clove is microwaved for 20 - 30 secs it loses its taste. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 It was 5 am, and I put an egg boiling (for a tuna salad for lunch), and went to take a shower... I left the shower, got dressed, started drying my hair then... a bum coming from downstairs (kitchen), followed by metal hitting the kitchen floor... damn, Then I remembered the egg...loool... The egg exploded (and It was noisy), and I had egg on my stove, my chimney, my kitchen counter, and on the flor... The damn thing spread above my chimney... I got really mad, after a shower, almost readdy to go to work, I had to be scrubbing my kitchen.. and I lost my lunch at the same time...lol... the worst part was that for days I found little pieces of egg all over, I kept on washing the damn kitchen, and some piece would appear later somewhere...lol.. ps: I still got to work on time, no lunch to take, went out to have an... omolet...lol <br> not to mention a disgusting burning smell (a part of the shell got burned from contact with the metal, the smell took like 2 or 3 days to disapear intirely... ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 lol That is so funny, i bet whenever you tell someone about that it makes them laugh. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 yeah, but for a few weeks I didn't feel like laughing...lol... just felt like hitting those who did... but one thing is for sure... I'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE ANYTHING BOILING WHILE I'M SHOWERING...LOL

expert
Report comment
(6y)

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,387 films • 18,475 TV series