This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Almost every older seasons have no working links. (881 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

I was locked up for the last 2.5 years i'm trying to get caught up on some shows. I would like to watch on this site instead of going elsewhere, putlocker,hero,watchmoviesfree...etc. I like this site! I mean most the links have no rating so i have to check every singleone of them~ I was just shown how to use the developer tools to find embed links so i'm going to do my part. Please rate the links when you watch them!

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Blaze1 In the past week I lost all the movies I saved in favorites and watchlist. <br> This stinks!

Report comment
(6y)

@Rhuga Yeah thatz terrible... I cant say i lost anything. Maybe just maybe aces (the best Moderator) might be able to help~

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Rhuga Forgot your password?

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Yeah, I think thats it. I sure wish there was a way to recover it...

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

Congrats on your freedom! Yea I've run into that issue w/the 1st season of Santa Clarita Diet. It's frustrating for sure. Cool you're learning to find embed links. If I didn't have a full time job that takes much of my energy I'd do that too. Good luck to you.

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@augusts1 Ya i found it on another site... i was looking for awhile did you find it? <br>

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Blaze1 I had to go to another site for season 1 of Santa Clarita Diet, as well.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

Thanks. No, I wasn't looking. I started watching it on Primewire.ag a few weeks ago but they're currently having major site issues so a friend from there recommended this site (which is far better imo). I skipped the last 3 epis of the 1st season & jumped to the 2nd season which is currently running. I don't think I missed much really from what I've seen lol.

+3

admin
Report comment
(6y)

I'm sure links were there, but a lot links being deleted 24/7 by various reasons.

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series