This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,917 reviews
122,494 films • 18,490 TV series

What a fantastic site.  (895 views, 32 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I've used many sites over the years, and I have 6 bookmarked which are OK but all have annoying popups and hardly any links. Found this site today and I don't know how I've never found or heard of it! So far I've had 0 popups, on all the other sites they had lots of movies that either they didn't have or had no working links... On here i found many links to them all smiley Awesome site and thank you for all the links!

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Nopey How did you find us?

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I searched wonder woman openload.co and its the top result.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Just spotted we can switch the theme to black! Best site ever haha.

+3

master
Report comment
(6y)

Black theme is a Joy for my eyeballs smiley . <br> smiley And the watched buttons are spot-on. A lot to like here. <br> smiley Then my new fav landing page just became dosmovies.com/subscriptions/#tvshows.... <br> Thx Dr Evil for a fine evolution. smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(6y)

I found out this site today, and got registered on the first visit. Everything seems very well organized and less ads makes site perfect.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

My old trusty site Primewire went down and this is the best site I've found since then. It was painful limbo til I found Dr. Evil = you make me HAPPY! You've got a fab library and the TV shows are posted quickly. The links run nice and fast and sharp. <br> DR EVIL ROCKS!

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@MissVictoria Ditto! It was a rough few weeks for me. So happy to have found this site! Thanks to everyone who contributes, and runs this awesome site!!😊

+4

Report comment
(6y)

@MissVictoria Why do you all mention that site? We are different.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@MissVictoria We've got cool moderators and a very kind community. And this site is the result of long evolution... It's not only me.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

Please forgive me, Dr. Evil! I vow it will nevah happen again - You are the only site worth talking about. I bow to your awesomeness.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@MissVictoria Oh stop this :) This sounds like Twomovies is a second hand site. But it's ok, I understand you. You've lost something that you got used to.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Guys I really don't see your love. smiley 100 visits/day from Facebook is just tiny. Post your referral links on your Facebook pages. Let this place explode. smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil You have a Facebook page? <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil What do I look for? <br>

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I'm afraid if it explodes that it will be taken away like the other site named here smiley I can't live without my twomovies smiley Love ya Dr.

Report comment
(6y)

Dr. Evil, I think you misunderstand me. I am a refugee from a hacked site and my intention was to praise TwoMovies and let other refugees know this is a site to call home. Also I was playing and having fun with you. Is that allowed?

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@MissVictoria How did you find us? It's just for my statistics. <br> Having fun, sure :)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil hi dr lol i just saw posts on fb on pw,s page about stream dreams noy about this site so i posted there two posts with refurrals to this site.now they can atleast choose and now this name.good day to you.ps i left one on your profile aswell,lol.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

As I said, I've been frantically searching since my old site's demise, looking for recommendations and yours came up in a blog from the Site-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named unofficial FB page. I tried it and I liked it! Hey Mikey!

+1

senior guru

Some of those refugee's from that other place were sent by me !! <br> I messaged a bunch of people on their FB page who were asking for links to other sites. But - I had to break up the link because every time I included it in a message FB was removing it saying it was an "unsafe link". In the end I had to post it on my Twitter and then link to that. <br> Such a palava. <br> Which is probably why even though I must of sent a link to 40/50 people I am only showing 18 referral link clicks and one signed up on my profile. <br> I just bet they are all here though. Hope so.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ I did exactly the same as you - I have been a member here since before PW went down, and there were quite a few I sent this link to - had to do it like 'twomovies(dot)com' though. <br> <br> I never thought of using my referral link!

+1

@Horror⚰️ Neither did I at first, this site was always my back up but I hardly ever used it. Now I wish it had been my main one, it's SO much better.

+1

master
Report comment
(6y)

Just had to chime in here as well. I was crushed to the core when PW went down. Limbo and search mode ultimately led me here, and now I truly am shocked to find that with this site I don't miss PW at all. IMO this sites features push it to the #1 spot for me. I truly wish I had known about this site years ago, and not sure why I never ran across it, as I was always looking for new sites. Anyway, I love this site TY Dr.EVIL your my ANGEL!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I agree this site is insanely awesome, I came over from primewire after it died with a few friends and already I am in love

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Awesome to see some well deserved recognition on a site that treats its members well. Thank you Dr. Evil.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@ yeah my friend we never got that on that other site where we come from,lol but whatever hi friends i wish you all on this great site a wonderful day make it a twomovies day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

I can't believe this has been around for 5 years! Don't know why it hasn't been recommended on top sites to use. I use to use that Primewire, it was good when it first started but quickly got bad and hasn't been good for years. Was riddled with spam and the Admin were nasty, didn't have many links either. My main site use to be alluc which pretty good but that's now gone. Past few months I've been using many different sites all of which are pretty poor, then I found this site. It is the best I've ever used by an absolute mile. No spam, lots of links, black theme which I've never seen on any other site, lots of nice features, and its layout is very nice and clean. Bravo to whoever is responsible smiley

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Nopey AMEN TO THAT.....

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Nopey Top sites are usually user based, they are not unbiased and usually have a mod or a dev behind them, just to answer your question. For example, the FB page for another site is promoted by a user, they say the aren't (or weren't) affiliated, but tell them something negative and they get the panties in a bunch, so it's not a neutral recommendation. Even the site that's recommended now is by one of the main contributors of the fallen one. Thanks for the post. :)

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Nopey err i think it has been around for more then 7 years ;)

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Some of the members have been here 8 years. ;)

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Haven't been here too long and still just getting the feel of it. It seems to have the films and series that I follow and has a relatively short upload span. I like to see what other people are watching if they happen to share my interest in a movie/series/actor/director - that way I can get some stuff for my future watch list. The comments come in handy and I think there should be more comments about the films/programs. The rest is total paraphernalia (chat box, latest news, visitors watching now, users on line, office box) Forum threads and forum posts overlap in many areas. I found the idea of music to be interesting - perhaps film scores or songs. Perhaps a section on Film Books/Magazines that have been read by the community and could be recommended. Keep up the good work (without fancy emoji/gif)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,917 reviews • 122,494 films • 18,490 TV series