This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

can you get on twomovies on a PS 3 ? (970 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I been helping this guy to set up his PS 3 online and I told him about twomovies and I told hime it's a good site for tons of movies and more. I tried to search twomovies online on his PS 3 and it will not show a picture just an error .Does anybody know how to do this?

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy Can you install ad-blockers on there or anything like that to protect when harmful pages open up? not sure how dangerous pop up pages affect the Sony software coding for it's internet, could be dangerous, if some pop-ups are made for console openings!! <br> <br> Although just using youtube on my ps4 gives me web failures, although i have watched probably flagged channels with videos that would be called Anti-government.

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Thanks for you comment ,But do you know how to get on twomovies on a PS3 ?

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@gregsohappy No sorry, But Sony seems to be strict with certain sites, i have had the same happen on my ps4 and they just do not load, probably ways around it, but they may void things in the warranty and such if its not in the agreement of the terms and conditions that Sony set out. <br> <br> Perhaps a search on youtube like.....how to load any website on a ps3 or something along those lines, cannot say how safe those ways would be but its another thought at least

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@KiaZi Good idea ! I'll check into it

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Don't know about ps3. But i use a ps4 to watch stuff here , <br> Site works for most things. Some streaming links are not compatible . <br> Vidzi or openload are currently the least invasive/fastest . But you will need to close pop up tabs everytime you click play or pause. <br> I used ps3 on similar (considerably inferior) sites for streaming several years ago. <br> It might simply be a case of finding the right stream links that are compatible , goodluck

guru
Report comment
(5y)

If you cant locate the site with the search or adress , search for google then use that to look for two-movies <br> Depending on country , potentially site blocked by isp

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series