This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,709 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Looking for links (635 views, 13 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I'm trying to watch a movie that is here, but has no working links. I've been searching for a request form, but what I found asks me to provide links..... I don't know how to do that🤔

www.imdb.com/title/tt5713426/?re...

I think this is the correct IMDb link. Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

God
Report comment
(5y)

Dramucom just add a new link for that movie dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Dolly_Partons_....

+2

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Feeling the love! Thanks again, Dramucom! I've already watched this evening, and I feel certain I'll watch at least once more before Christmas.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 You're very welcome and it is now on my Christmas to watch list so thank you for that.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@dramucom Please let me know what you thought once you've watched it. Oh, in case you don't know, there is another part to this movie. It's called Dolly Parton's Coat of Many Colors. It's another of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Oh, and if you haven't seen "November Christmas" with Sam Elliott, add it to your list.

I know, I am sappy! 😉

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 Thank you for those wonderful additions. I always binge watch my list during Christmas week (that is when my Christmas Spirit is at it's peak). Really looking forward to it this year.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@dramucom I usually wait until mid December to start my Christmas movie binge. This year just felt different. I needed an early boost.

I truly hope you enjoy my faves!!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I have never seen this film but now will add it to my Christmas list. Thank you :)

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Awesome! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Stop back and let me know!!😊

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 I will for sure! Probably more closer to the Holidays is when I will watch it but will definitely let you know.

I usually don't start with Christmas films until December at least lol although I did sneak in a few new ones while on Netflix recently.

They are on this site now, have you seen this yet? dosmovies.com/watch_movie/The_Christmas_.... it's a really good one.

Cheers and thanks you ;)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Thanks for the newest addition to my Christmas movie list. We are in the middle of an ice storm at the moment. I may just get to it today!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 We are wishing for some snow this way but it's above zero temps at the moment with rain.

You're welcome - enjoy :)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,709 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series