This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,947 reviews
122,510 films • 18,490 TV series

BREAKING! UFO's caught on camera over skies of Wisconsin, multiple eye witnesses (515 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Could very well be drones. This clip shows how to create a drone show and is from 3 years ago. I'm sure they're even more advanced now. smiley

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Wait a minute....You believe all the crap against vaccines with no question and yet the Aliens are a conspiracy for you? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd As far as I am concerned, there is no conspiracy regarding Aliens. Anyone who believes that they are not reality is an idiot.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Phew...you got me worried there for a while smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Yesterday's 'conspiracy theories' are today's news.

Keep watching the news and you will find a use for all that toilet paper you hoarded when all that crap comes to light regarding those vaccines. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 I havent seen any conspiracy theories promoted to fact, but I am not gonna argue with you.

I am afraid that the toilet paper hoarding was a US phenomenon alone. We never had a problem in the supply chain during the lockdowns

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Oh shoot. Do I really have to travel up to the States to watch UFOs??? I wait for so long to contact Aliens.... and they get to show up always somewhere else! Please contact me! send me SMS, email anything!

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos It's said if you make a conscious effort to look in the sky every time you go outside, they will show up. Some people can meditate on seeing them, then go outside, and they're there. It's about consciousness and that connection.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed I try to do something similar meditating the lottary numbers for over 16 years.... Meditation and visualization not my thing. :( Thinking about it now, perhaps statistically is more probable to see an Alien than playing 1 / 200 mil. Dang lotto numbers

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Make a serious attempt at watching the skies; if they're up there, they'll show up. They know your intent.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Ask yourself... why would any intelligent species go to Wisconsin?

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless For entertainment. smiley However, I'm more inclined to believe there's more advanced special ops craft up there than there are E.T.s.

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Cheese?? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless The same logic was what sent the Skunk Works at Area 51. The area emits a pungent smell that drove men and animals alike, away. So they decided to make that place ground zero for the manufacture and testing of cutting edge top secret technology like the Stealth bomber etc.

skilled
Report comment
(1y)

I'm from Wisconsin, we excel in the weird & unexplained lol.

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Targaryen_Girl You look human... smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Ask Adrian... He was abducted.

[SPOILER]

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD How do you know (that he was not probed)? smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd smiley I thought before someone makes a tasteless joke about it, I just claim it.

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,947 reviews • 122,510 films • 18,490 TV series