This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,383 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Anysubj future (3299 views, 183 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(1y)

The domain now is expired and we need to renew it. But...
Do we actually need that site? Should I continue investing my time into it?

+15

expert
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

I don't use it. The only time I see links to it is from ppl trying to skirt the rules on dosmov proper.

+9

God
Report comment
(1y)

Is the site 3 year old now?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

I find myself clicking on the women links, and the drama/political news on anysub, when I come on here. Keep it, if it's not too much of a headache for you and Dredd.

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

I advocate leaving anywho clubhouse intact only to continue protecting the current welcoming-peaceful movie and entertainment environment that you've painstakingly curated at 2moobs.

If/when anysubj is shut down you already know that crew will resume muck raking in here, period.

smiley For thoe who remember the mess HERE that caused anysubj's creation to begin with - the question to ask is: ''do you want to suffer rinse/repeat cycle since those star characters remain the same?'' smiley

As it stands the fubar would be insurmountably controlled by a dozen souls if it weren't for Dredd and that thin digital wall between sites.

+13

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I agree.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Is it entirely necessary to have a brandspankin new site... nah.
It's men like you that can't behave.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Why you flinging insults CDuhScope? I behave quite well by all accounts and I'm not a man. So, refrain from your ugly statements here... it's not cute, and you should srsly level up.

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) You're not alone in random, unexplained, illogical and ugly attacks from the Scope. I'm sorry.

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Two words... No Balls... It's why he's so angry, like, always... flinging insults and generally being an @$$. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) i can read your posts so i guess i,m not blocked anymore,ps i think your wright by the way they come back here if the anysubj is removed i hope dr evil keeps it online.i wish you a nice day tazerG smiley smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

Get those who use it regularly to self fund it.
I suggest $5 pm and see who sticks around ?

+3

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul Noble ideation... but highly unlikely they'd fund either site - but will def return to resume anywho hobby topics on 2moobs. 100%

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul I'd just go somewhere else. Not that a lot of people would care. Besides, my antivirus is constantly yelling at me that both sites have a trojan, so I'm tempted to start going elsewhere, anyway.

master
Report comment
(1y)

You’re right of course and since anysubj, there’s been a disappearance of politics and other volatile subjects and those that love to promote and pursue them.
We’re a more civilised and gentile folk on DosMovies.
Chaz does a great job moderating and very rarely needs to use a club like JD has to on the sister site.
However, I can see Docs point. Is it worth him investing all his time and energy on a site with maybe a dozen regular users ?

+6

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@shabbapaul Not a disappearance.

I'm not in the loop for having been a witness or member to the first hand chaos here, but the back logs speak for themselves. The multiple players who attacked, caused havoc for a plethora of reasons, and false perceptions, did so, continually and not just for politics.

Without Jusdge Dredd HERE on Dos, I have seen them resurface in just my year+, politics most assuredly included.

In reality, Domains are cheap; none exceed $30 dollars for one year.

Asking for $5 per person to participate would not work because then the site makes a profit. At the very least laws around copywrite, etc. could feasibly be enforced.

It also would deter a lot of potential new members.

Anysubj needs better exposure.

Most likely, not a direct link to this site.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Yah, it hasn't disappeared on anysubj, either. A particular group of trumpletons just block anyone who says anything they don't like, so they can continue to post their BS and blow each other in the comments.

+9

Report comment
(1y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ False - Disinformation as usual never blocked a single person

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@stephen19 Of course not. You just act like a psycho, stalk, harass, and threaten to kill anyone who disagrees with you. Not that most of us care about what you think, or your idle threats. smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul JD says there's 30+ regular users, which still isn't that many.

+1

@shabbapaul Ouch! Good Point! smiley smiley smiley

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

I rarely use it but it's nice to have a place without draconian political correctness and the fear of being banned for misgendering a unicorn for the users here to post stuff in.

I'd say keep it given the moderation demands are probably minimal and the forum here has to be maintained anyway, and I assume the only cost is the domain renewal?

Or, relax the rules in the forum here a bit and we can all just use this one.
People having political arguments is part of life and gagging everyone to appease a tiny, terminally fragile minority is far more offensive than being able to speak freely.

+15

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Lemming Well said!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Lemming People like this... All I'm saying.

+1

God
Report comment
(1y)

Keep the other site.

+5

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@FemaleLotRfan83 I haven't blocked you on here for blocking me on the other site? Lemme fix that real quick. smiley
Hey @Dr.Evil , help me block Floater83, so I don't have to see her posts.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ You can't block mods.

+3

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@FemaleLotRfan83 This one should be fired, though...
trumpletons as moderators... Enough to make anyone quit a site.
Just sayin.

Moderator notice from FemaleLotR... (1y)
+7

Report comment
(1y)

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ Ban me, them, flotsam. I couldn't care less.

+3

@⍟LiviaD34D⍟ smiley Haha Ooooo..!

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Any site that puts a trumpleton in charge, doesn't deserve me. Just saying.
Peace, all.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Kill the site until the 3d World War is over

+5

Hide 1 reply...

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Anysub is a good place to keep the a-holes away from 2M so this is just an entertainment site.
We did have some fun debates (well I was having fun, some others took is too seriously) about Trump, buttplugs and things not allowed here!

+4

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Does that mean you won't be posting at anysubj.com any longer? smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Anysubj - A Declaration of Love

Anysubj is the birthplace of unheard humor that crosses the boundaries of good taste. I read things there that I would never have known otherwise. And I met people there that I would not have encountered anywhere else.
Anysubj is proof that the world is not a desolate place. It gives refuge to those who don't have a nice home. There is something there for everyone that their heart desires.
Anysubj is DADA, it is THE asylum for the insane of this world and the warden there is a nice guy. It's the light at the end of the tunnel and the lighthouse for the shipwrecked.

Anysubj comforts the inconsolable, makes the happy even happier, if you're in an aggressive mood you can kick some butt there, not without getting free legal advice from a competent and eloquent lawyer. It educates the uneducated, restores sight to the blind and hearing to the deaf. The lame can walk again and the dead are revived. When you are in despair, it raises you up, when you are unimaginative, it becomes your muse, and when you are hungry, it fills you up. There is no better place to waste your time.
Read more

+12

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD smiley impressively good answer!

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Amazing! All that without a trace of hyperbole!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Wow, I never saw it like that; thought it was just a dark corner where people chatted about Trump and buttplugs.

+8

Report comment
(1y)

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Whaaaaa? Those weren't just for me smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD And you need this why?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Interestingly enough, there are many places you can browse to waste your time!
smiley smiley
I can't teach you new things.
smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)
+3

@CitizenD at ALL costs?? I mean dang.
For your art alone on there I have to concede though...lol!
(o.s. make some art for this if your for real about. "At all costs" ! )

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Anysubj is still a great idea, and is a forum for freedom. I understand that there may be a deficit in the work to reward ratio.I never see any ads or banners for services or merchandise that could raise revenue. I would like to contribute directly , but there has to be a secure way or method to do so anonymously without trace.Especially since there is a lot of info and material released that could potentially be used to prosecute/persecute the poster and the commenter. There is a cost for everything.A little space for a adbox or banner isn't going to ruin anyone's day. Thanks Doc

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I appreciate that you mentioned Doc's work! Was thinking abt this last night but I haven't mentioned it at all assuming it may hurt him even reading it. But as things go this way with the posts I gotta say that for a man , when his European non-English speaking country is in war and his family away, spending time searching interesting posts for a team of people that will fight over the American elections and parties, making small money *perhaps nothing, reading complains and insults, IMHO keeping a site like anysubj is not of any use. Complains, insults and whatever always will pop up in the movie site, no matter what sites are taged besides the main. If I was in his place, no way I'd do that. I think focusing in the movie site, making better, admin minor problems etc is more essential. Thanks for the work Doc!

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@CanyonD I do agree that an ad box would hurt no one and bring in revenue.

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

I like the pics, general updates in entertainment and humor but won't miss it if it goes...

+3

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

It's very useful. I use the site a lot.

+3

guru
Report comment
(1y)

I thought it was a hoot in it's infancy.
But it appears to me it has collected weirdos with the constant posting of women.
Not that I think a beautiful woman should be ignored, don't they have their own sites?

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Yeah I'm not woke by any means but that has always struck me as a bit... weird. Or to use Trailer Park Boys terminology, Greeaasy

+2

expert
Report comment
(1y)

I use it once and awhile but would probably use it more if it was a part of the Dosmovies site itself instead of a separate site. I definitely find some stories on there I don't hear about anywhere else.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Anysubj needs more relevant exposure, and better written sub (hyper) links.

Making it a sub domain may be an idea to accomplish that BUT...

...That will definitely draw unwanted attention to the streaming at Dos ( which isn't what you want at all).

"Self ruled" for any controversial site is a predetermined recipe for substauntial chaos and disaster, as already proven elsewhere.

Judge Dredd is the most educated and knowledgeable moderator in your arsenal.

Consulting him would be wise.

+10

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak Yes. This says all the good things. Listen to this one @Dr.Evil . smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak smiley smiley hahahaha
"self-ruled" hahahaha
I remember what happened last time when i was left unsupervised for only ten minutes....

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Whale bending and Orca surfing... or butt plugs??? smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak butt plugs for orcas..
extremely dangerous

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Oh yeah, imagine if we two were unsupervised together. smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD AWESOME! AWESOME!!

+1

skilled
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Dr.Evil, forget your concerns. Anysubj is a great site and well worth the effort;)

+8

Report comment
(1y)

I love anysubj I like reading headlines, any yes I like arguing with my friends.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Nope. It's pretty much a duplicate of the forums anyway right? Save your money and buy a new BMW.

I literally have 30+ notifications telling me someone responded to a post or comment. I haven't checked in months.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@MPA2000 A $10 BMW? lol

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

smiley smiley smiley Oh, nooo. You want to let anysubj die? You can't do that to me. Look what you have done. I must cry endlessly. I will never recover from this.

+6

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Vantongerloo What happened to Buttless???? smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak It was all toooo much.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Whew, I'm glad you're at least able to talk about it now!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak I need a shoulder to cry on.
Or a beer.
Whatever is cheaper.

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Lots of beer and vodka, and we all playing the stacking chair game. smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Okay, you must teach me the special song for the game. smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

I think anysubj is useful for all the positive reasons stated above, and the most abusive people that went over the line on dosmovies have been removed, and banned from anysubj. Now, If you could stop those who constantly insult and call names at those with a different opinion than there's, that would be even better. Personal attacks aren't productive and they're quite immature.

+10

Hide 1 reply...

@StarKissed I totally agree, hence the reason I avoid anysubj all together.

+4

master
Report comment
(1y)

BAD IDEA!

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Looks like you had the Covid booster, Adrian.

+5

@Adrian∞ well we know who's next in line to get deleted

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Oh, the conspiracy freaks blocked me a long time ago.

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

MUCH BETTER IDEA!

watch full screen..!

+8

Hide 1 reply...

@Adrian∞ lol omg. what about for the too wild that we lost? not cool

master
Report comment
(1y)

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Are those ghosts?
"Alas, poor Box, I knew him well."

+4

Report comment
(1y)

master
Report comment
(1y)

NOW!

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

It is over. The URL is freely avaible. You may have noticed although the usual links on the right side about articles are gone, ther is still the
" Your account on the new site is ready: anysubj.com/user/username
Use your current login and password to log in."
this leads to a quite lousy URL market website.
Funny, Doc.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Okay, I'm NOT going over there to check, 'cuz I might slip on a banana peel and get forwarded.
But, it sounds like yer sayin' the site is currently DOA? Like Absodanglutely Kaput Gonnerz?? Or a domain location shuffle thang? js

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ You defeatist, it's not over until Doc says it's over. smiley
Anytopic.com, everysubj.com and doclovesyou.com etc. are still free. He'll just buy another one.

+6

master

I like sharing stuff on there but you should just make a space on dos where we can share news or stories. smiley Too much drama smiley and politics were on anysub. I mean look at how many users we lost from any drama smiley . So with that in mind and how much i miss the users we lost DO NOT RENEW. We are here to stream and have fun. smiley smiley Either way thank you for all the hard work and i hope your staying safe out there bud! smiley smiley

+1

master
Report comment
(1y)

smiley wave bye bye

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

Oh no! Doc has killed the anysubj box. Abandon all hope!

The life's work of Bread, Middleman and FLotR83 is destroyed. smiley

Now Doc has become death, the destroyer of worlds.

+8

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
+6

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@..box.. Bear with them, maybe they saw this image of you in (book) heaven and fell for it. smiley

+6

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CitizenD A Proctologist, now with his own Bible..
What could possibly go wrong when picking the choir smiley
[SPOILER]

+4

Report comment
(1y)
+4

Report comment
(1y)
+3

Report comment
(1y)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. Boxy 4ever !! smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Says the most prolific resident Proctologist, Buttplug abuser and meme maker anysubj ever had.. smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@SimonM smiley smiley smiley Shhhhhhh!

I'm not that person anymore. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Donny changed! a lot! he is OLD now ! he sold his procto thingy because he cut off some fingers while building wood machines...and we all know a fingerless proctologist is a fistologist in disguise!!

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Adrian∞ I just cut off a piece of my little finger. The rest is enough to put you through the wringer, Joker ╭ᑎ╮.

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

pffff....if anysubj.com is closed, i still have my nintendo

+3

master
Report comment
(1y)

"This is Adrians mom. PLEASE don`t close anysubj.com! Adrian is such a sensitive young man!
This DonRobusto guy had such a good influence on him, he even stopped dealing with automatic weapons in our neighbourhood, his therapist said this is a good sign for progress!
Oh please Mr. DOC, last time he was bored and unsupervised he nearly caused an international incident by hacking something he called a "Jewish Space Laser"..I am just an old woman at the edge of a nervous breakdown....cant you find a solution?

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Adrian∞ smiley smiley smiley

Give it a rest. That's not your mother, she's a hooker who works the streets two blocks away. I recognized her right away, she's always hitting on me when I come home from pickpocketing.

Two weeks ago she offered me a special deal because she was broke. I gave her a posh crocodile handbag that I had scored. She was very happy and said she would keep the ashes of her recently deceased father in it. Mmh, I thought to myself, she probably couldn't afford an urn. smiley

A week later, a rent boy tells me that a hooker was arrested with a pound of coke in her purse. Did she mix up the stuff now, or what?? I hope she didn't snort her father. smiley

If she is after all your mother - I never touched her.

You meet the strangest people at night. smiley

+6

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CitizenD smiley wrong! you meet the strangest people HERE - at night! (e.g.: US]

+4

master
Report comment
(1y)

Mommy???? WTF.....

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

+7

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
+8

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Rude!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Report comment
(1y)

@fortunate1 Oh, I can be much ruder than that!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I fail to see how this is rude. It's ironic and funny.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Bread&Circuses This quote is not a quote and has never been directly verified in any of his writings.

It is much more likely a completely re-written sentiment from [a modern] society attempting to illustrate that people are conditioned to accept bad ideas from people they like and reject good ideas from people they dislike. This cannot be ascribed to the values you think it is directed toward, if you've read "Lapidarium". It's a bit ironic to use a rewritten quote based on this text. It doesn't mean what you think it means, essentially.

The closest verified source of this quote by Feynman is this excerpt: "...You see, one thing is, I can live with doubt, and uncertainty, and not knowing. I think it’s much more interesting to live, not knowing, than to have answers which might be wrong...”

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DontSpeak There are lots of these memes going around misquoting famous people. This one for example, look at the speed..

After a quick look through Einstein's General Relativity, I found this. Clear proof of misquoting.

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM This one is real for certain!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak He probably thinks it smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM smiley Winston was a naughty, naughty boy!

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Consider fact checking democrat assertions. Start with President Biden. He's a proven plagiarist. Learn all the proven false, even made up claims against President Trump. That alone would keep you busy for a life time. Priorities, my dear, priorities.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses That has zero to do with a misquote here.

Priorities are to use quotes correctly yourself, not to pass it off as intentional.

Mis-information and mis-quotes and mis-interpretation go hand in hand.

Accepting the here is
being humble and wanting to learn the truth rather than preserve an image at all costs.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Enjoy your time fact checking memes. smiley Keep up the good work.

+1

guru
Report comment
(1y)

Seems the fat lady sang. Let´s see where that takes us...

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

OKAY, Final Decision for @NYSUB for me is:YES! I have become used to sharing stories and current events, as much as I miss certain users they decided to take things too far and could not of been ignorant of their demise, as well as I stay out of all the drama so I know it is possible for anyone else to accomplish this .
But a larger point is how we can share stories or events that our community would of never seen quite possibly, share websites and pages, books, and art, there is so much good out wighing the bad I say treat @NY as you would any other venue: Go to the stages hosting something you enjoy! And don't waste time on the rest! We should be able to learn and teach each other when it is so polar, our opinions but this is up to each user. Do they have the courage to question their own thinking? Or does brash protectiveness at anything other than what they think, make for a good spectre of belief or faith? Or does it just show how afraid one can become when it may be blind faith guiding certain beliefs, not actual thoughts of their own?
Read more

+4

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(1y)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 DeathKid for president!!! yayayayay
smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ Make Death Great Again!

+3

Report comment
(1y)

I would say no...only because I'm a newbie and I don't know /or what your talking about smiley So I'm pretty sure I don't use/or read it

Hide 27 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@JKBULLDOG Let me give you a brief history.
We are Dosmovies and we are all interested in films and TV series.
Some time ago, despite repeated requests not to bring politics , religion war and bullying in to the various chat forums, it was decided to open up a sister site for people who just couldn’t follow the rules
So anysubj was born and we lived alongside and sometimes there was a little crossover but most people from Dosmovies thought the anysubj crowd were a bit too cliquey and not really suited to life in polite company like ours.
Then a few weeks ago, Doc decided to let anysubj blink out as there were only 12 regulars after most had been banned by their moderator as they just didn’t know when to stop.
Now, they’re homeless refugees and we’re all waiting for the return of all the bad things we managed to divest ourselves of.
smiley

+6

Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul Oi! We weren't all horrible! smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM You joke with him, instead of offering him from your chocolate? I am very disappointed in you. smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD I have been comfort eating them during my mourning smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM Okay, that excuses everything. smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM We were ONLY horrible when
a) it was absolutely necessary for the greater good of mankind
b) OR we had no choice, usually when -but not limited to- anal problems, farts, digestion in general, any kind of sexual organs (alien & human & mysteriously Baboons) AS WELL AS
anything else.

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ I completely agree, who wants to live in a world without buttplugs and chocolate cocks?!

+7

Report comment
(1y)
+2

Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul Perhaps Doc could create a special place for all those who feel they're superior to others? 🤔

+7

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed Well he created one for inferior provocative argumentative souls so why not ? smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@shabbapaul Maybe when anysubj first started, there were troublemakers, but most there recently were congenial to one another; JD didn't have to crack his whip very often. It was actually pretty tame.
Not a large number, but there were 30+ regular users, not 12.

+7

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed Thank you. smiley

+5

Report comment
(1y)

@StarKissed Yeah.. I'd accidentally log in every now and then.. though I never meant to.
Lots of members quit it altogether.
I did find sites that I wasn't aware of Livescience which I adore.. but 99% of it was just sh*te smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Actually they didnt just call it quits. They were "encouraged" to leave smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Yes I gathered that. With your help it wasn't just encouraged it was an old proverb smiley
Do as I say and not as I do
smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd I beg you please to not "encourage" me to say something I might Dredd.
I like you as a man and individual.
Let's leave it at that.

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope I wasnt going to smiley Hence my reply on chat to ya. Show you that I am still here, very much aware of my surroundings and in a particularly good mood smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Where's megagooblymind?
smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope He is at the shrink, getting his enormous blue head examined smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd smiley get outta here! I know better than that!
smiley sillyass Trix are for kids smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Bullying is encouraged?

Report comment
(1y)

@JKBULLDOG I wouldn't believe a word shabba said. I have explained everything here in detail: dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Anysu...

Unlike Paul, I know what I'm talking about.

+7

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@CitizenD History is littered with people who knew what they were talking about ……
I take your point though
You and Adrian can chat for hours in German and completely bypass all moderation while others abide by the rules and some get reprimanded, or on your old site, banned usually lol
Maybe if you anysubj guys wore a bell to give notice of your approach and the threat to civilised polite society ?
Simon is probably the only exception to this suggestion as I like him smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul What BS you are talking again...

No one was warned for speaking in their native language, only an idiot would do that. Besides, the moderator speaks fluent German. And anyone can use a translator on the Internet - it's child's play. Your chatter is unbearable.

But you write in your profile that you are disconsolate, dispassionate, dysfunctional, dysplexic... Then you are excused.

As for Simon, I value him very much, he has a sense of humor that I like very much, but would give you nightmares. Because you're too weak for it.
Now get out of here, or someone will have to get a cleaning lady to wipe up your slime trail. smiley

+7

Report comment
(1y)

@CitizenD Slime trail…. You’re showing your true colours already. That didn’t take very long did it ? smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@shabbapaul Right, and calling a German a eugenist isn't slimy?
smiley smiley smiley

Masters Degree? In counting how many days since your last bath, maybe... smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@shabbapaul I happen to like every single one of youz. Some more than others (mouse smiley )
Well said smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

The Anysub crowd need a dark corner here with an adults-only sign where they can fart and discuss obscenities, conspiracies, and extreme politics. And appreciate titties sometimes just to show they are human beings.
( *)( *) [SPOILER]

+5

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Very good, I had a similar idea. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless hey buttless! i like the term "extreme politics"...it sounds so..eh..OPEN

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Adrian∞ If I was to refer to [SPOILER] as political extremists I would get pinged for violating the TOS.
But a non-specific 'extreme politics' seems to cover it.

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Why does it hafta be male oriented?
A lot of us women can be quite obscene, including myself..
I have titties I can play with anytime smiley
I don't wanna gander at every size, shape or form darling xoxo

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope Absolutely! Did I ever say anything about male-only?
A little obscenity is good for everyone so enjoy your titties [SPOILER] and gander at whatever spins your wheels! smiley smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I would've thought your significant other would not approve. That being said assist away! smiley smiley
(You do know I hope I'm just picking on you)
Xo

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@CollideDuhScope ...pick on me gently...

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Oh my ... gentle eh?
Muahahahahawah smiley butt if you beg ... scratch that I'd love it smiley

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Get in dungeon with weird fellas feeling free like that! NOOOOO. I value my sphincter functions, donawana lose them. I have watched pulp fiction and got some mental trauma after that

master

P.S.Oh Yeah, And IF it is costing you any $ to put the site up, Open up a donation page..If Dosr'z want the site bad enough it'll be in the account by that evening, & then some!
-ᚘ𝕺

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

I quit using it after not to long. I found I had less voice there and more chances of getting banned. Being white heterosexual, God believing real female that owns weapons. My opinions were always deemed a threat. God forbid I liked a republican candidate. That inflamed people from not even my country. So, with that being said. Do what you like with it. I have been here a long time and have noticed over the years more hatred, less positive reinforcement for your opinions to be allowed. It isn't even all political, I'm older young people are more cavalier in their hate words and names fly with no thought of how cruel they can be. I have now pretty much gone back to my beginning here. I come get a movie say hi and go. Less time and interaction for me here the better off I am.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

Please stay up! smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(1y)

Well, if you're asking everyone....

Let it die.

There are plenty of other places on the net for conspiracy theories and spewing hatred.

Keep DosMovies a video entertainment site, without the drama/politics/religion.

+2

skilled
Report comment
(1y)

Anysubj
I have no clue as to what this is.
Of the few comments I read I am guessing its some forum? If that is the case then why does no one use the discord. That is much more with the times and is super easy to contact people and to chat. I no longer use Forums anymore as discord can pretty much get me almost anything I want as long as someone runs a channel.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

It's done and gone folks, awhile ago! smiley
'voting is way past OVER'... dun dun dun smiley

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

I'm surprised it lasted as long as it did, tbh. Seemed like a waste of time, money, and effort for what really amounted to a few tin-foilers, daily misogyny updates and some memes.

I can see its absence has already created such a gaping hole in some people's lives that the news is creeping back into the forum here.
You guys do know about Twitter, Gab, Truth Social, Discord, Facebook, Rumble, MeWe, Yubo, Twitch, TikTok, Insta..., don't you? Even pornhub has a comment section now [SPOILER]
The Internet is infinite, why preach conspiracy to an audience of 1? lol

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Actually it was a real hoot. This place is dead boring by comparison. Plus it really made you feel like a genius by comparison to some.

Have you ever seen a dildo war? A buttplug war? Or a photoshop war? You know little silly and on the spur of the moment ad hoc contests on who will find the strangest and funniest artifacts on the net to post. These were a weekly occurrence and they generated endless hours of laughter. smiley

In retrospect, it was a pity you never graced us with your presence smiley

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@M3g4m1nd When the change happened I was glad to see the virtual-back of some folks so I said I'd never sign in and I didn't. I'm a stubborn SOB - like you didn't already know that.

Fun was to be had in this forum - minus the politics and religion. I don't know why the TM news section wasn't just cornered off from public view with a disclaimer Enter At Your Own Risk
People think they like freedom of speech until someone louder comes along and they discover their skin is as thin as 1-ply loo roll.

There's a part of me that's gutted I missed the butt-plug war... I am sure you can guess which part. ;)

+4

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

What's the latest on Dr. Evil? Is he still lurking the site or is he still AWOL?

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,383 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series