This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,805 reviews
122,428 films • 18,484 TV series

Another bread recipe... this time, a no-carb recipe, in video (974 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

There are 36 calories ( Calories from Fat 25) in 1 piece Cloud Bread. <br> Calorie breakdown: 71% fat, 4% carbs, 25% protein. <br> Contains these Ingredients: <br> <br> 0 g Cream Of Tartar <br> 4 g Cream Cheese <br> 16 g Egg (Whole) <br> 11 g Water <br> It's a great bread really!! Above info is for the dieters. <br> <br>

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Amiee Thanks Amiee... I'm sticking with a paleo low fat diet, wso, I've been trying several new recipes 0 carbs and few cals... and almost no carbs.. but I'll be adding a few of my countries recipes sooner... those with the normal carbs and calories .. :) thank you <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 How strict are you with the paleo diet and what's the " main " reason you're on it for - looking to get from it. :)

master
Report comment
(6y)

You might say I am a partial paleo eater. I try to never eat potatoes,white flour/sugar. Even went whole grain rice instead of my beloved white rice. My goal is to feel better. Maybe drop a few pounds. Have more energy. Eating high protien diet seems to agree with me best. I have all but lost my need or crave for sugar. No soda or candy for quite awhile now. I can't give up my ice cold beers outside. Summer is about here. I love a cold beer and fires outside with friends. I hate low/no carb diet beer. Tried them all.

+2

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Love mi milk, eat a lot of nuts, like the redskins as much as almonds and brazils and yes i like my potatoes. Still eat fruit and salad stuff as well. <br> <br> Good post. smiley smiley smiley <br> <br> P.s. Do you have milk in brews. :)

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Hi Fortunate1.. I'm sticking to Paleo to loose a few pounds (I gain 8 last year, 2 surgeries, vacation and christmas...lol.. To lose the 6 pounds left. That's how I started. But i found out that by bodu reacts badly to some stuff, like milk and milk products, beans, soy, etc.. The first week I lost 1.5 pound on my waist, I was swallen.. So I found out this kind of food makes sense, just no processed foods, keep it all natural, primal... Lost my cravings for sweets, and my appetite is much smaller... so, it makes sense to me, not as a diet, but as a life style..

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

Had to read about this and see the picks to belive it. <br> <br> <br> <br> Peanuts grow underground, i never knew that lol. smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 yes they do and they are not nuts they are in the family of Legume along with peas and beans <br> I find all Legumes to be very tasty and good for you but they can give some people bad wind smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Lool.. purevodka, I'll send you a file explaining veggies... ;-) Just kidding

master
Report comment
(6y)

My sister didn't know potatoes grew under ground. She planted and none showed on the plants so she Tried again the following year and when she was tilling her garden she found her potatoes. She was totally surprised. It was hilarious.

+1

Hide 11 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 loool.... that's a good one... didn't know potatoes grew underground? loool... Ps: ofer her a tree, and tell her to wait for the carrots to grow

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 Carrot tree. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 lol.. maibe she'll go for it.. since potatoes grow above the ground... <br> But @PureVodka🍺... You also need a peanut tree...loool

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 So if you grow a peanut plant in a tub of spread...you get peanut butter... <br> Guessing that's not true as well. smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 lol... You must let me try your flower M...looool.. It might... But you have to make them procriate...lol good luck with that ;-)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 *flower M* Had to think about that. ;)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I wasn't refering exactly to the box... lol....

Report comment
(6y)

@ana1976🐞 Was using that all Tuesday as well lol. :)

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 I'm jelous... lol... I'm a little too old for that... But I sure do miss it from time to time... :D

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Brown cows don't give Chocolate milk either. Bummer I know. In sis's defense we grew up in a city where trees grew in pots or a park. Vegetable markets don't tell ya much.

Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Fortunate, we were kidding, we were not making fun of your sister... We all have stuff like that.. for instance, when I was a kid, someone told me, on my first train ride, to play the bell so the train would stop...looool... And I started looking for the bell...lol.. It was a joke, not an offence :) <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,805 reviews • 122,428 films • 18,484 TV series