This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,872 reviews
122,463 films • 18,489 TV series

And now ... a message from our sponsor (939 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Amen & Blessings.

+12

master
Report comment
(4y)

Today this made me even happier boxie. I hope we are all still here by Christmas. xx0x0xx
BTW: did you change msg permissions? I can't get thru anymore. HALP MEH SEEMOAR smiley

God

😂😂😂😂😂

master
Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ I'd rather have a good YouTube free movies link, fellows!PLEASE?I need the bloody fun! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(4y)

@Adrian∞ WOW!!! Well done.

Report comment
(4y)

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley Brilliant

guru
Report comment
(4y)

smiley smiley smiley

smiley

master
Report comment
(4y)

Box, really cute thanks!Ill try to upload fun emote!

master
Report comment
(4y)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 This is a Pennsylvania Dutch Hex Sign--They are no longer"witches"but signs for blessing your home and family.There are many of them,very beautiful,aand I filched a lot of them from online.They made lovely Xmas decorations too.(Im still trying to find on my 'puter where I stashed all my Xmas decor)

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Since we folks here no longer HAVE A SPONSOR,WHAT A HOLIDAY GIFT THAT IS!Happy Holidays,Don't Come Back!Its no accident all the movie sites are being closed at the same time,and Veehd.com is only left because it can no longer stream or download movies.It is physically dead.It looks alive,but that is an illusion.This Xmas I suggest we celebrate how Satan has taken over the world,destroyed the weather,and the planet,and is fast turniNg the earth literally into HELL.HELL HAS NO FREEDOM,IT IS A DICTATORSHIP,AND THIS WORLD HAS BECOME A LIVING HELL.CONGRATULATIONS TO MANKIND, THE TRUE DEMON AND ASSOCIATE OF THE Devil. Let's not kid ourselves,Satan has taken over the world,figuratively and literally.Just as the Jehovah's witnesses predict,the earth may really be destroyed in fire.Obviously they were watching the weather patterns while no one else was!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355

Read more

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Clara,

I have spent the last two days trying to decipher the secret message behind all these lovely mojis - but I am still at a loss.

Any hints?

Your secret Santa friend.

+3

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

POTUS responds ...

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,872 reviews • 122,463 films • 18,489 TV series